Heroes of the Storm

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
If they add the SCV as a class I'd pay for $40 in an instant. That would be killer.

I spent like 15 minutes today entering like 100 codes someone posted on twitter say most were used and couldn't find one that worked. I just refuse to pay their absurd beta price when it has absolutely no value.
After trolling ppl w/ priest in hearthstone this morning I'm looking forward to them adding anduin.

Got in on this for the first time this evening. Finally made use of my beta invite I got a long time ago. Played a game with a friend, that was kind of cool even though we lost.

Then friend left, and played a solo game with 4 randoms, and this reminded me why I hate MOBAs... people raging over the dumbest shit. Can't get mad at someone over being passionate about the games they play I guess, but some dude raging over chat because people messed up,and then calling us all tourists when we lost, was nearly unbearable.

Edit: I realize there are solutions to my intolerance. Play enough, and get good enough that I'm the one that can yell at all the noobs, ignore it, or play with all pre-mades, but fuck if it doesn't rustle my jimmies.
frown.png
Really is a different game when played w/ friends. Battletags are in the op if you want more ppl to play with.

Updated battletags in op, let me know if I missed anyone.

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
Best hero idea ever: A hero that can't die, but can't attack either. You just run around with a 0/0 k/d all game, and do better than 90% of the scrubs.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
This mumble channel is it open to ppl? If so I could use the info and put it in the op if ppl want, its probably way easier to get groups going over voice.

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
This mumble channel is it open to ppl? If so I could use the info and put it in the op if ppl want, its probably way easier to get groups going over voice.
AFAIK yea, I believe it was one of the RR WoW bros and he was going to keep it up for people to use. Government conspiracy theories optional.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
I got a mumble for someone I think it was the rerolled mumble, it has a rerolled channel so im assuming it would be open for us.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Just added a bunch of people from the first post. Hope to get some games in this weekend!

Leon

<Silver Donator>
GG yesterday re rolled boys. We played you and lost on the treasure map, We had Stitches Tychus Thrall Jayna and the dragon rapist.

Also add me to the OP, Bragon#1861

PS: Fuck Arthas + Li Li.

Vitality

HUSTLE
GG yesterday re rolled boys. We played you and lost on the treasure map, We had Stitches Tychus Thrall Jayna and the dragon rapist.

Also add me to the OP, Bragon#1861

PS: Fuck Arthas + Li Li.
This match is the first one in the highlight video, cool!