Heroes of the Storm

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Actually suprised to see the cleave build is more popular than the block/fa build. I personally always go block/fa on Zeratul. I feel just so stupidly squishy if I do not. Maybe I just haven't dicked around with the cleave build enough.

Tenks

I wonder if they're going to do something about Arthas. He's a great hero but there is absolutely zero diversity to him. According to Masters Hotslogs:

1 - E upgrade 97.9%
4 - Envenom 99.5%
7 - Rune Tap 98.4%
10 - Army 95.2%
13 - Relentless 72.1%
16 - Stoneskin 93.2%
20 - Army Upgrade 93%

Kind of in a bad spot when his lvl 13 talent has the most diversity with Relentless winning with 72% of the plays

Tenks

Hopefully they add team ladder soon'ish. I also hope rank actually is meaningful.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Decent guide on Zeratul. A little dated in that cloak was changed to 3 seconds rather than 2 seconds. Another thing is that Zeratul's talents can be pretty situational. For example, level 1 talent, Greater Cleave is okay, but Block can be good depending upon your opponent's composition. Zeratul's talents kinda depend on the situation and there really isn't a clearcut build, imo. The build in the vid is a good start though.

The only talent that's a must pick is Void Prison.

Thats awesome, i didn't know VP could affect buildings and was cancelable for wombo combos.. man i love this character!

Definitely agree with block/fa though, it makes a huge difference being able to heal yourself and occasionally block. I'm gonna keep working on him, he's too fun to play lol

Tenks

VP is one of the main reasons he is such a huge skill cap hero. You can use it relatively effectively by just shutting down a path or combo it with Sunder + VP but you can do some really crazy stuff with it. It has offensive purposes, it has PvE purposes, it has defensive purposes. It is a really cool ability. Kind of think it is bullshit he can drop it on a merc camp and steal mercs with it, though. That should probably be looked at.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I actually did that a couple times to people, i also would freeze the team focusing the garden bosses and jack all their flowers before they picked them up lol

I'm watching this guys' other videos now, lots of really cool characters in this game

Neph_sl

shitlord
VP is one of the main reasons he is such a huge skill cap hero. You can use it relatively effectively by just shutting down a path or combo it with Sunder + VP but you can do some really crazy stuff with it. It has offensive purposes, it has PvE purposes, it has defensive purposes. It is a really cool ability. Kind of think it is bullshit he can drop it on a merc camp and steal mercs with it, though. That should probably be looked at.
I think it's okay. If you use it to steal a boss, it probably won't be up for the next teamfight.

Ryoz

<Donor>
Let's get some games going tonight. Weekends are hit or miss, usually not available, but weekdays are good.

Tenks

I'll be on today. Going to ungate Tyrael and try and figure out how to play him.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I assume any heros you get with gold, will reset when they wipe the beta at some point right? i'm debating what i want to spend my 10k gold on, kinda want to get tychus and try him out since he seems really good

Do they fluctuate the gold prices on heroes? some are like 2k gold... yet others are 10k?

Tenks

There are no wipes planned

Gold prices are relatively static. A few have dropped in price. New heroes come out at 15k gold. Two weeks later drop to 10k gold. Then months later drop to 7k gold. Or at least that is how the new ones have functioned. All the really cheap heroes were launched that cheap I believe.

Needless

Toe Sucker
There are no wipes planned

Gold prices are relatively static. A few have dropped in price. New heroes come out at 15k gold. Two weeks later drop to 10k gold. Then months later drop to 7k gold. Or at least that is how the new ones have functioned. All the really cheap heroes were launched that cheap I believe.
Ahh good to know, maybe i'll just save up 15k to aim for sylvannas when shes released in that case lol

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'll be down for some games tonight, bought a stim pack today and have been getting the rest of my stable up to 5, only a few more to go.

Neph_sl

shitlord
Hrm. Poked around to look for info on Sylvanas. If this is true, I'm saving up 15k too. Nuts.

sylvanas-windrunner-hots.jpg

Needless

Toe Sucker
Even if a handful of those things are accurate she'll be pretty sick lol
definitely gonna save up for her whenever she comes out

Been playing as Nazeebo too, this guy is legit fun with well placed walls $$