Heroes of the Storm

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Man Jaina is rough to play. I feel like I always have to just hide in a bush and run out and shotgun someone then run away.
Yeah man, Jaina has an exciting kit but she feels so damn fragile, really makes playing her unfun. Maybe they'll adjust her hp or something today.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Shes one of my favorites to play for sure, but you definitely need to be careful. Increasing her chill from 25-35% makes a pretty big difference in kiting people or chasing people down though.. and like i said before once you hit 20 and can get the teleport skill she becomes a lot more scarier and survivable.

You do need to stand back and try to avoid being ganked though in the early levels.. i'm bascially always watching for cloaked people if they have nova or zeratul on their team, so i can cone of cold and gtfo if needed.

me and my buddies got stomped by a 5 tank team last night.. there was virtually nothing we could do between the 12ish stuns they had between the 5 tank characters.. it was brutal hahah, our team comp sucked ass though as well

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I'll need to get my hands on the game to check some of this out. Sounds like Raynor ha been moved to a more supporty-assassin instead of a pure rclick hero. I'm glad they're now displaying Murky deaths since I partied with so many murkies who would feed so much XP. I'm also somewhat shocked they removed Tyrael's best talent. That really makes him pretty low tier now. Glad they removed Battle Mo from Thrall.

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yea, some odd changes and some good ones it seems. I wonder how the new 20 talents are going to play out for certain heroes. Also lots of good QoL changes.

::EDIT:: Also annoyed at the Tyrael change, I literally bought him like 2 days ago. QQ.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Its better than nothing i guess.. you can't just murder him and then try and fix him later, it's still closed beta so they can make multiple adjustments instead.

Glad i didnt buy arthas though, he got nerfed a lot lol

Also.. not looking forward to seeing zeratul with rewind... cleave, double bomb rewind double bomb cleave.. if anything survives that gg. (i don't see this lasting long, or theyll place it in the same tier as double bomb or something.), however i definitely plan on doing this when servers are up lol

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Didn't they literally just remove rewind from nova because it was deemed too strong?

Also no more rewind on nazeebo makes me sad.

Xith

I don't understand why they keep nerfing heroes that no one really plays now (Murky, Anub'arak). Diablo and Sonya changes don't seem like enough to make them viable, but I guess we'll see. Tychus, Arthas, and Brightwing got nerfed pretty substantially. Kind of sad to lose rewind on Kerrigan.

Dudebro_sl

shitlord
ya arthas got gutted, I was expecting to see as many changes as he got under a stitches heading.

I was surprised to see the anubarak nerfs too. I have seen him once in 230 or so matches. I know he has a decent win rate on hots logs but everyone pretty much considers him weak and no one plays him. Guess they just want to keep it that way?

I don't think the tychus nerf was that bad for people who play ranged characters properly. You just can't yolo tank with him and activate your second life bar to win the team fight anymore.

Oh and tyrael is still a boss without cast aside.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Good god why the fuck did they nerf murky lol. Might as well just remove him until they can rework him into a non shit state.

Vitality

HUSTLE
I don't know how much I like how easy it is for blizz to make such major kit adjustments to a lot of these heroes. League doesn't really do that so it's new to me.

I mean removing and adding entire ability choices changes the kit drastically.

And yes: They removed rewind from nova because it was crazy as fuck.

Tenks

Oh and tyrael is still a boss without cast aside.
He was already starting to become a not-very-sought-after tank before the nerf and his real viability was being an absolute disruption master. Like if you missed out on Valla and Nazeebo you need a reliable disrupt. Tyrael was far and away the best tank at performing that role once he got cast aside. Cast aside was also great at picking off fleeing heroes and pushing them back into your DPS. He'll still have good dive and initiate obviously but cast aside basically defined him in the competitive scene.

Tenks

I don't know how much I like how easy it is for blizz to make such major kit adjustments to a lot of these heroes. League doesn't really do that so it's new to me.

I mean removing and adding entire ability choices changes the kit drastically.

And yes: They removed rewind from nova because it was crazy as fuck.
Its beta. If you don't like things changing out from underneath you then you may want to wait for the game to bake a bit longer.

Dudebro_sl

shitlord
Ya this is not a released game, I would expect major changes to characters every patch.

Also wtf is with the sonya changes? They literally do nothing to make her a non-shit character from what I can tell.

And I know I'm a noob but I picked burning rage on tyrael more than cast aside because I found having a knockback on my spam skill annoying sometimes.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
And I know I'm a noob but I picked burning rage on tyrael more than cast aside because I found having a knockback on my spam skill annoying sometimes.
Same. I only really play QM though, having teammates take advantage of things isn't really reliable. Much preferred the burn aura.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Pretty crazy changes. Nerfs all around, even the low tier which is strange to say the least. I love moving rewind to 20, staple talent on too many heroes. If that is the route they were taking with Stitches hook, it needs to have a longer CD. That way you don't lose the feel of Stitches, but the penalty is you can't just miss a hook and go "no big deal I'll get the next one". Really glad they got the profiles added and started doing changes to the UI and what not. They really need to change clicking on the damn mini-map, unless I missed that note.

Overall its pretty good, should shake things up a bit. Confusing how they barely nerf some heroes like Stitches and put the knife to Anub and Murky but maybe they have something more in store for them.

Tenks

Stitches Gorge basically does half the damage now. That is a pretty huge change. He used to be able to do like 40% an assassin HP off a Gorge. Now you should be able to be spit out with enough HP to try and make a play.