Heroes of the Storm

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Overall its pretty good, should shake things up a bit. Confusing how they barely nerf some heroes like Stitches and put the knife to Anub and Murky but maybe they have something more in store for them.
Just looking at the notes I wouldn't say anub got gutted. We'll see with some actual play time into the changes.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Really excited to delay the game until 20 with Hammer and then completely wreck face

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Lost Vikings 3spooky5me. Talk about micro.

Wait they just got rid of Tychus Odin health bar.. but they gave a health bar to the Viking's boat. Wat. I realize they have much less HP but still.

Tenks

Chen seems pretty legit now at just being around in team fights and sucking up tons of damage. I was playing ETC and I felt like an anti-Chen though. If you can knock him around he still goes down pretty quick.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Maybe I'm just not skilled enough but Vikings have felt really weak anytime there is someone with burst.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Vikings look incredibly hard to play.. and i'm not even convinced their skill sets are all that amazing? I'll love to see somebody get good with them though and see how good they'll become down the road. I can definitely see some potential in them, but it'll take awhile for people to discover them i think.

Tenks

Nice to see there is still Tychus, Stitches, BW every single ranked game. GJ Blizz!
It'll take a while for people to adapt to the changes. Playing a gimped version of Tychus if you're most comfortable with Tychus is still better than trying to figure out how to play Raynor.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Nice to see there is still Tychus, Stitches, BW every single ranked game. GJ Blizz!
It'll take a while for people to adapt to the changes. Playing a gimped version of Tychus if you're most comfortable with Tychus is still better than trying to figure out how to play Raynor.
Yeah, I'm sure ppl want to to see the changes for themselves. Other than that, stitches wasn't nerfed enough, I still expect to see tychus as he has a good kit and the laser drill is really fucking strong also and probably should have been picked over odin on some maps already.

Tenks

I tried to work with laser drill but I never found an instance where it was actually better than Odin even on maps you'd think it would favor like Curse, Dragon and Blackheart. With the changes to Odin that may be a more viable option.