Heroes of the Storm

Neph_sl

shitlord
Didn't know this:

oAU4xdN.png

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
I also really like Rehgar and LiLi when going the support route. Malf has a lot of utility but I feel he can really lack if he doesn't have some kind of help. Uther is a fucking boss but I suck with him, probably the best healing hero in the game right now though.

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
The 34 characters would seem like a whole lot more if the cast was unlocked, I just lament that it's not the case. Ah well.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I was dicking around with an auto attack focused Tychus. It was a fun change of pace but not sure if it is better than the normal Q focused build. Though I will say with the nerf to Odin I feel his drilling laser ult is pretty damn good. The build was basically this:

Heroes of the Storm (Heroes) Builds Guides, wiki, database and forums. Heroes Hero Build Guides on HeroesFire Wiki!

At level 20 when Frenzy comes online does the build actually feel decent. I was getting something like 6 attacks/s and each was doing like 120 damage. It also made him a retardedly good pusher.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Especially since every new hero comes out the game overpowered as fuck to lure people into buying them then gets nerfed to the ground

Needless

Toe Sucker
Haha yeah.. she's probably going to be crazy good. I wanna play her before she potentially gets nerfed too
frown.png

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
I was dicking around with an auto attack focused Tychus. It was a fun change of pace but not sure if it is better than the normal Q focused build. Though I will say with the nerf to Odin I feel his drilling laser ult is pretty damn good. The build was basically this:

Heroes of the Storm (Heroes) Builds Guides, wiki, database and forums. Heroes Hero Build Guides on HeroesFire Wiki!

At level 20 when Frenzy comes online does the build actually feel decent. I was getting something like 6 attacks/s and each was doing like 120 damage. It also made him a retardedly good pusher.
I've been kicking around trying something similar with him, I think building him more sustainy like that is a better way to go, still not good with him yet though.

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
I've watched his stream a few times, I thought he played really well. He is super aggressive which is fun to watch when you are good enough to pull it off.

Needless

Toe Sucker
God damn.. both sylvannas' master and other skin are awesome

another dire wolf mount on the otherhand is retarded.

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
Might be a reason to finally pony up for Mecha Tass for sure, agree on Sylv skins both being good, Murky being terrifying and another wolf being retarded. Spider mount is pretty cool but probably not $10 cool.