Heroes of the Storm

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I *assumed* it worked like it gives you XP for the mobile you're possessing then the possession mobile operates more as a summon and doesn't yield XP for the opposing team

Needless

Toe Sucker
Her silence is going to be uses 99% of the time anyway, that skill is niche as fuck unless it works on boss mercenaries.

machinethis_sl

shitlord
Single target dps valla looks like the new path foward, should be fun. Did anyone notice the stim-pack bonus? I wonder if it stacks on the 25% bonus going on now...

If it does they must really be trying to get the heroes of the dorm players ranked up

Tenks

Depends on the cooldown I suppose. It if it is like 40 seconds it could be more useful. But the silence arrow is a scary as fuck ability.

Tenks

Also for people like Vitality that said the game felt a bit clunky and abilities weren't responsive when used in quick succession apparently that is being addressed this patch as well. I personally never felt the problem but I know quite a few found it very annoying.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Single target dps valla looks like the new path foward, should be fun. Did anyone notice the stim-pack bonus? I wonder if it stacks on the 25% bonus going on now...

If it does they must really be trying to get the heroes of the dorm players ranked up
It does. It just calculates each bonus on it's own iirc?

100k exp from a match
bonus 100k from stimpack
bonus 25k from event

total 225k

--

Silence is 2.5 seconds, and you can immediately trigger it or stagger it to let it go further. It's going to be very good lol

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah, doubtful. They said a few weeks ago the cooldown would be based on what you control, if they are still doing that the cooldown should at least be longer than how fast a boss respawns so you can't just mind control every one. And then all you're doing is taking a possible objective away from them because ppl wouldn't go boss if sylvanas is just going to mind control it, you'd let the enemy team attempt to kill and then attempt to steal so its pushing while sylvanas is dead.

But yeah, all moot because no one will ever not take her silence when playing seriously.

Tenks

It's 1 sec silence right? Malfs is better I think. It's been a while.
Malf 3s vs 2.5s. Also PBAOE vs ranged targetted. Not sure on the damage scale. My *guess* is Sylvanas is 100+ 10/lvl. Since it says 200 damage in the notes.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Malfs is ranged ground targeted I think.

Regarding the merc thing. I don't know. I think that as long as Blizzard keeps stretching the bounds of their hero design we'll see different emergent game elements.

This game is begging for a roaming merc champ that actually not a detriment to your team. You just need to be able to clear fast.

People are always so sure that something g will be played a certain way. I wouldn't count on it forever.

Tenks

Right now Illidan is the best roaming jungler. Previously it was probably Thrall. The issue with merc lord is you have to babysit the push. I actually preferred the old version of merc lord.

Needless

Toe Sucker
that double haunting wave sounds really good for getting the fuck out of bad situations lol

i'll hopefully be playing tonight at some point, it's killing me not being able to play this or bloodborne
frown.png

Tenks

Yeah unfortunately the Marvel Heroes event is still going on and I need my loots. Not sure how much I'll actually play tonight.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
that double haunting wave sounds really good for getting the fuck out of bad situations lol

i'll hopefully be playing tonight at some point, it's killing me not being able to play this or bloodborne
frown.png
Yeah, also I'm curious about ranger's ambush "haunting wave refills withering fire" if that means all 5 charges seems a no brainer to pick that and windrunner, triple the damage of your q and more mobility. Oh and take splinter shot and now her q does 6x the damage.

Tenks

I think the new map looks pretty cool. Like Blackhearts but solves the "Get ahead then PvE" problem of the map.