Heroes of the Storm

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Wrath of the berserker is a billion times better ult than leap, anyone who is decent at sonya takes it. Every time I see someone play her and take leap I sigh and realize they suck.
Well in QM if the guy's under account 25 and hero 4, he doesn't have a choice, I know I did like a couple of games with Leap before I had WotB unlocked. It's not THAT bad as like counter initiation, people tend to clump up trying to kill whoever's the idiot in front and you just go WAAAHHHH and stun all them motherfuckers. The upgrade is also kinda useful, you can do fun stuff like jump and circle a bunch of people then ancient spear the fuck out and let them get killed by Kael/Jaina/whatever. But yeah WotB is just so strong in comparison, largely because the cd and duration are stupid so you virtually have 100% uptime at any point it matters.

Having a lot of fun with Zagara though, great hero for teamfights and early game I love when idiots think they can 1vs1 me. Waiting to see price reductions if any, but pretty interested in getting Murky next, looks nice.

Xith

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Hearthstone mount is kinda cool.

rrr_img_100509.jpg

Xith

100 wins for a mount I will hardly use = no thanks.
Yah, I didn't actively try to get it (I actually completely forgot about it.) Just logged in and got a message that I had earned it. I don't play hearthstone all that much anymore, so I was a little surprised.

Tenks

Leap has a place and is still taken 1/3 of the time in Master league on Sonya. She benefited from buffing focused attacks last patch. So now you can go War Paint, Focused, Follow Through, WotB and suddenly your basics are hitting like a fucking truck and you have decent self-sustain even when WW is not spinning.

Vittra

Well in QM if the guy's under account 25 and hero 4, he doesn't have a choice, I know I did like a couple of games with Leap before I had WotB unlocked. It's not THAT bad as like counter initiation, people tend to clump up trying to kill whoever's the idiot in front and you just go WAAAHHHH and stun all them motherfuckers. The upgrade is also kinda useful, you can do fun stuff like jump and circle a bunch of people then ancient spear the fuck out and let them get killed by Kael/Jaina/whatever. But yeah WotB is just so strong in comparison, largely because the cd and duration are stupid so you virtually have 100% uptime at any point it matters.

Having a lot of fun with Zagara though, great hero for teamfights and early game I love when idiots think they can 1vs1 me. Waiting to see price reductions if any, but pretty interested in getting Murky next, looks nice.
I love zegara but I play relatively bad with her, so easy to get caught and slaughtered like a poor lamb. The rapid incubation(?) talent is so good though, getting back all that health and mana every 40 secs

Tenks

I love zegara but I play relatively bad with her, so easy to get caught and slaughtered like a poor lamb. The rapid incubation(?) talent is so good though, getting back all that health and mana every 40 secs
Go full creep build 1-7 and you'll never get ganked because you have vision on half the map

The Master

Bronze Squire
I'm doing my first 24 hour stream and I'll be playing a lot of heroes. I intend to play with viewers, so if anyone wants to join in or watch. I'm not very good but I'm getting better.

Twitch.tv/cavalierguest

Gator

Molten Core Raider
Eternal Conflict PTR June 23rd

To echo Tenks, Put creep everywhere especially in bushes and on Camps/boss to open up line of sight everywhere and know where the enemy is. Also, remember creep increases your run speed so have a long line of creep to run away. I love this buildHeroes of the Storm Build Guide: Zagara - Team Ranged DPS, Zero Downtime :: HeroesFire

Crazily

N00b
So I have a few RR pple on my Real ID but have yet to play a game with anyone. Mostly people are afk for 3 hours, or they log on and jump in a match without saying anything.....just me?

Gator

Molten Core Raider
So I have a few RR pple on my Real ID but have yet to play a game with anyone. Mostly people are afk for 3 hours, or they log on and jump in a match without saying anything.....just me?
I'll admit I have a bad habit of just jumping on without saying anything but my issue is that half the time I jump on people are only 5-10min in a game. I just want to start playing and having to wait the extra 15min to play sometimes sucks.
Also, probably a huge toxic player issue but this game needs voip.