Heroes of the Storm

Xith

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Looks like TLV and BW taken to the back of the shed
I dunno about your BW assessment. Between Unfurling Spray, Mistified, Revitalizing Mist and the reduced cool down on mist already, I think he will heal more overall. We'll see I guess.

Can't believe they buffed Kael though.. wtf. He's already retarded.

Neph_sl

shitlord
Changing Relentless to not affect Polymorph is a huge buff to Brightwing.

Edit: well, maybe not huge as Polymorph is only 2 seconds, but it's pretty big.

Edit 2: well, with Greater Polymorph (inc duration by 1 sec), at 16, I could see that being picked over Criterize (25% damage boost).

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm also kind of curious why Malf and Kael got buffed but we shall see I suppose. I am interested to see the new blinds and envenoms though.

agripa

Molten Core Raider
I find my self only able to play one or two games max per play session unlike league where I could play for hours on end. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
I hate generic talents like blood for blood, so glad it was nerfed. Triple bfb too strong.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Do we have any clue if there are cost reductions yet? That's all I really want to know before I decide what heroes to get next with gold

Tenks

Outside of the 15k -> 10k standard reduction the heroes costs are reduced fairly infrequently.

Tenks

Either way store prices are changed server-side. They wouldn't be included in a patch to datamine. They may possibly call them out with official patch notes.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Poor Christy, she would gone down for fun.
frown.png

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
I find my self only able to play one or two games max per play session unlike league where I could play for hours on end. Is anyone else experiencing this?
I'm the same way. The only way I can play more than 1 or 2 games is if I'm playing with a friend and drinking beer. A small part of the reason, I think, is that the game is so PVE focused (the map mechanic) that if you have a player on your team that makes poor decisions, or just ignores PVE, you tend to lose more often than not. Maybe I haven't grinded Hero League enough to get my rank up where this doesn't happen anymore? Dunno.

However for me personally, I think the game gets boring because of the PVE. All I need to the objective to destroy the nexus. I like the idea of three lanes, killing turrets and beating back the other team. All the extra stuff becomes a chore and it gets boring for me.