Heroes of the Storm

Needless

Toe Sucker
did a game as butcher.. his damage and self healing is nuts but jesus christ is he ever fragile

i dig em~

Needless

Toe Sucker
35 meat stacks + attack speed from each stack + lamb to the slaugher is pretty hilarious

I need to see this with abathur hat on. It sounds absurd lol

I dig this character

Needless

Toe Sucker
I'm okay with that, i despise the fuck out of mines when against a sylvanas lol

ZP with that abathur illuminati

Delly

Trakanon Raider
I think I found my Butcher build. Mostly trait stuff with attack speed. With even a little support the right click build is nuts.

Just remember Envenom is nerfed. Not as bursty as it was anymore.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Was there any cost reductions that anyone noticed? How long does it normally take for new heroes to come down to 10k gold?

Needless

Toe Sucker
envenom blows, you're better off going increased hamstring range on that tier.

his right click damage is absurd late game if you happen to let him just sit there and hit shit... nexus blades = 570ish auto attacks at lvl 20 lol

Needless

Toe Sucker
Lili blinds look to be very good against him haha, that was a good buff for her making it ~seconds instead of 2 auto attacks

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I think the bundle is $20. May just buy Butcher with gold at that price. The kodo mount looks stupid and appears to have taken 15 minutes to make.

Tenks

Butcher may just disrupt the mage comp meta badly. It looks like if he can E/R and auto attack the mage a few times that mage WILL die. Funnily enough watching ZP's stream Lili with enhanced blind talents may disrupt auto attack builds as well.

Tenks

I'm actually glad they've kept nerfing the generic talents. They're not very fun and don't make heroes who rely upon them feel very unique.

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
New heroes drop to 10k 2 weeks after release, I'm curious to see how the B4B and Envenom changes are going to affect certain heroes (Sylvanas at the top of the list). Anyone tried out Illidan or AA Tychus yet?

::EDIT:: Or new Malf or BW?

Tenks

I'm a hipster so I was running AA Tychus before his range buff and it was already really strong