Heroes of the Storm

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
Interesting shadow assault exploit was being used in grand finals of a tournament this weekend. very weird that it acts that way it was.

Heroes of the Storm - GAME 2 - Virtus.pro vs. MVP Black - IEM Shenzhen 2015 - Grand Final - YouTubenotice where he is on the mini map, roughly 1/3rd of the map away then teleports in on them

they used it a couple times in the game to attack their front line and teleport to their backlane to bypass their frontlane.
And somehow no one fucking noticed? Clown show.

Column_sl

shitlord
He rezzes on the battlefield, that seems pretty good I think.

Was able to snipe out a core for the win because my team wiped but I was hidden in their base in ghost form for the last couple of hits.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Interesting shadow assault exploit was being used in grand finals of a tournament this weekend. very weird that it acts that way it was.

Heroes of the Storm - GAME 2 - Virtus.pro vs. MVP Black - IEM Shenzhen 2015 - Grand Final - YouTubenotice where he is on the mini map, roughly 1/3rd of the map away then teleports in on them

they used it a couple times in the game to attack their front line and teleport to their backlane to bypass their frontlane.
is this for sure an exploit? by the skill description it sounds like it's working as intended.

Boloboy

Bronze Knight of the Realm
liking leoric. Just had a match where I had 81k hero dmg, more than our zera and nova and we lost. sadface

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
is this for sure an exploit? by the skill description it sounds like it's working as intended.
It's supposed to move you a short distance towards your target but if you change target during the animation, it'll accept any other target regardless of range. So you attack say a building or a creep, then immediately click on something else and you can move great distance, though it seems really hard to do in real time on anything offscreen unless you can setup camera positions in HotS(it uses SC2 engine so wouldn't be surprised but never looked into it).

That said, coming from dota, exploiting weird interactions and mechanics tend to be fairly common, until it's either fixed or documented as an exploit and banned in tournament play. For example fissure blocking creeps to pull the ancients, or just pulling the ancients by cutting the tree was very exploity and was banned from some tournaments until it was fixed, but nothing happened to the people who first used it, because dota is a lot of weird mechanics anyway, like bottle refilling, tread switching, item swapping on courriers in combat and so on.

Tenks

The Zeratul one is a bit more clear cut exploiting an obvious bug than some of the DOTA ones, though. I know in the reddit thread regarding it Khalaris said ESL was looking into the matter since it looked like MVP Black had clear knowledge of the bug and intentionally exploited it.

Column_sl

shitlord
After trying Leoric out yesterday, I don't think i'm going to waste 15k on him.

Feel like there is better tanks. What do you guys think?

What are the high level players saying.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Only played a couple matches with him but he at least seems fun as shit. Putting up the flying ghost hand then the swing into ult swing combo is great

Needless

Toe Sucker
He's more of a sonya style bruiser than he is a tank really, definitely won't replace any of the top tier tanks. He is pretty fun though, specially if you go for a drain build lol

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
The one thing about Leoric is he seems great at keeping people from running to your back line. He won't deter things like Zeratul(what does) but if you're a Valla or Jaina or even a tank trying to get to the back line, Leoric will absolutely crush you.

edit: Meh, after a bunch more games I'm not so certain anymore.

Tenks

He's more of a sonya style bruiser than he is a tank really, definitely won't replace any of the top tier tanks. He is pretty fun though, specially if you go for a drain build lol
I didn't see the game but on Town Hall they were saying someone was using Leoric where his team would try and corral the opposing team into a narrow area and Leoric would respawn in a bush behind them and he'd use March through the backlines. Maybe a gimmick but may also be an intended way of playing the hero.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Sweet quickmatch team these guys picked in HL.

rrr_img_104577.jpg