Heroes of the Storm

Neph_sl

shitlord
All her abilities refreshing on a kill probably means they had to tune her numbers down. In general though, her abilities don't look like they have the same oomph as D3. But that's probably for tuning sake. I'm more interested to see pros make some plays with her kit. I'm kind of doubting I'll buy her as I'm horribad at squishy mage type heroes.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
It is absolutely painful that it takes 1yr+ to add completely necessary features to this game

Ignatius

#thePewPewLife
It is absolutely painful that it takes 1yr+ to add completely necessary features to this game
Like what? Legitimate question...I haven't really tried this since alpha, and seeing all these new heroes I've been thinking about giving it another go.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
All her abilities refreshing on a kill probably means they had to tune her numbers down. In general though, her abilities don't look like they have the same oomph as D3. But that's probably for tuning sake. I'm more interested to see pros make some plays with her kit. I'm kind of doubting I'll buy her as I'm horribad at squishy mage type heroes.
That's why I'm worried about her damage being low. It didn't seem very high in the video, even with disintegrate.

Like what? Legitimate question...I haven't really tried this since alpha, and seeing all these new heroes I've been thinking about giving it another go.
They still haven't figured out matchmaking at all. Ladder is completely irrelevant and meaningless. Team League has absolutely no value at all

A real jump in and out spectate would be huge and is never going to happen.

The observer interface is meh

Tenks

Bans, GM, transparent MMR are probably the top 3. Outside of that:

Better reconnect, better replay, drop in/out observing, seasons

Needless

Toe Sucker
Li-Ming's shit is starting to appear onHeroesNexus - Heroes of the Storm Builds, Talent Builder, News, and more!

She looks really fucking versatile, too bad shes not this week
frown.png
could be 2 weeks from now even

Ignatius

#thePewPewLife
Ahh, fair enough. That is kind've a bummer. Seems they've been releasing heroes quick (relative to normal blizzard speed), thought maybe the pattern had been broken.

Neph_sl

shitlord
Looks like Li Ming is on the PTR. Grubby streaming her right now. Definitely a high skill hero. But also seems like she has mana issues.

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
Feb 9th is the word for her launch. Space Leoric is boss, which is a love/hate as I really like the Vyrkul skin already. New Illidan skin changes are boss as hell, if only they made him playable
frown.png

The Master

Bronze Squire
With the PTR changes and the announced balance patch tomorrow, I finally feel like Blizzard is going to be regularly supporting HotS. All the things it really needs are months off, but I actually believe those things will happen now.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Had they said anything about reworking Nova? Seems a little surprising. I'm not sure I like it, though I'll have to try it out. The changes feel like they make her worse, which doesn't really make any sense to me.

joz123

Potato del Grande
PTR Patch Notes

Nova Talents
Conjurer's Pursuit (Talent) removed
Gathering Power (Talent) removed
Envenom (Talent) removed
Headshot (Talent) removed
Spell Shield (Talent) removed
Overdrive (Talent) removed
Bolt of the Storm (Talent) removed
Permanent Cloak, Sniper (Trait)
Advanced Cloaking (Talent) redesigned and moved from Level 13 to Level 1
Now increases Nova's Movement Speed by 30% while Cloaked
New Talent (Level 1): Tactical Espionage
Regenerate 4 Mana per second while Stealthed
New Talent (Level 20): Ghost Protocol
Activate to gain Stealth for 2 seconds. Taking damage, attacking, or using Abilities will not break Stealth during this time

Snipe (Q)
Damage reduced from 335 (+4% per level) to 268(+4% per level)
Cost reduced from 65 to 60 Mana
Cooldown reduced from 10 to 8 seconds
Psi-Op Rangefinder (Talent) removed
Ambush Snipe (Talent) removed
Railgun (Talent) removed
Explosive Round (Talent) moved from Level 7 to Level 13
Area of effect radius increased by 75%
Perfect Shot (Talent) redesigned and moved from Level 4 to Level 16
Hitting an enemy Hero with Snipe reduces its cooldown by 4 seconds
New Talent (Level 7): Snipe Master
Hitting an enemy Hero with Snipe increases subsequent Snipe damage by 5%. Stacks up to 10 times. All stacks are lost if Snipe misses an enemy Hero
New Talent (Level 13): Psionic Efficiency
Increases Snipe range by 10% and removes its Mana cost

Pinning Shot (W)
Range increased by approximately 18% in order to match Nova's Basic Attack range
Tazer Rounds (Talent) removed
Covert Ops (Talent) moved from Level 7 to Level 1
Bonus to Pinning Shot's Movement Speed slow increased from 1% to 2% per second
New Talent (Level 1): Longshot
Pinning Shot range increased by 30%
Pinning Shot also increases the range of the next Basic Attack by 30%
New Talent (Level 13): Double Tap
Pinning Shot now stores up to two charges

Holo Decoy (E)
Double Fake (Talent) removed
Remote Delivery (Talent) has been changed
No longer reduces Holo Decoy's cooldown
In addition to providing 100% increased cast range, now also grants a 50% vision range bonus to Holo Decoys
Lethal Decoy (Talent) moved from Level 13 to Level 16
Holo Decoy damage increased from 25% to 40%
New Talent (Level 4): Rapid Projection
Reduces Holo Decoy's cooldown and Mana cost by 40%
New Talent (Level 4): Holo Stability
Increases the duration of Holo Decoys from 5 to 12 seconds

Tenks

Had they said anything about reworking Nova? Seems a little surprising. I'm not sure I like it, though I'll have to try it out. The changes feel like they make her worse, which doesn't really make any sense to me.
Her changes to make make me feel like they're trying to move her away from being a 100-0 #1 player killer to being a more consistant damaging hero. I LOVE to new snipe talent where it generates 5% ability power per consecutive hit snipe. Shit like that needs to exist in this game.

Neph_sl

shitlord
It definitely makes more sense than Gathering Power and you'll be punished less from dying.

Loving the changes to Rehgar too. The level 20, 30% auto-attack heal makes Bloodlust more viable, since they increased the heal amount of his Chain Heal. Lunara / Raynor / Hammer / Butcher with that buff would be terrifying. But of course you have to get to 20.

Since I just looked: Stim Drone is 75% attack speed, 25% movement speed for 10 seconds. Bloodlust is 40% attack speed, 30% movement speed for 10 seconds. But of course, Stim Drone is one hero (that could get cc'd) and Bloodlust is all nearby teammates.

Tenks

And stim drone has a short channel I don't think BL has that limitation. I still think Stim Drone is better since generally you only have 1-2 heroes that benefit greatly from an attack speed boost so may as well just select that hero and mega buff him.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Well there seem to be some complains about her 5% snipe talent in that you cannot use the ability for anything but heros. Meaning if you want to snipe a tower or help with a camp you lose your stacks, I will have to play her to see what she feels like after the patch.

Rehgar got a ton of love which is nice to see, at first glance he looks like he is going to be OP as shit.

I am wondering where the fucking Gaz changes are.. They already said for a while they are working on a rework for him but it never seems to come.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
I watched grubby a little on ptr yesterday. Rehgar's lightning shield does a LOT more damage now too.

Tenks

Well there seem to be some complains about her 5% snipe talent in that you cannot use the ability for anything but heros. Meaning if you want to snipe a tower or help with a camp you lose your stacks, I will have to play her to see what she feels like after the patch.

Rehgar got a ton of love which is nice to see, at first glance he looks like he is going to be OP as shit.

I am wondering where the fucking Gaz changes are.. They already said for a while they are working on a rework for him but it never seems to come.
It feels like worthless whining to me. It isn't uncommon for even a high level Nova to have minion/structure damage in the thousands. And probably most of that comes from whiffing a snipe and hitting something unintended. And combine it with if you take Headshot I imagine you could farm stacks quite quickly on her if you desire.