Heroes of the Storm

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Nice seems like I'm going to be due for 13.750 gold. I almost have 15k saved up already and was thinking of saving it for sylvanas and after seeing the video of her that is definitely happening.

MORE GOLD
In an upcoming patch we will also be offering additional gold rewards for players as they achieve various milestones within Heroes of the Storm. All of these rewards will be retroactive as well, so if you have already achieved a certain Account Level or Hero Level, you will be granted the corresponding amount of gold when the patch goes live. Stay tuned for details!

2,000 Gold at Account Levels 20, 25, 30, 35, 40
1,250 Gold at Hero Level 15
2,500 Gold at Hero Level 20

machinethis_sl

shitlord
It will be interesting how the clan system will work maybe get a rerolled clan?? If It stands you should be able to be a member of multiple clans

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I don't know why these assholes don't just fucking add a clan system to the battle.net 2.0 garbage itself that spans across all their fucking games at this point. You would think anyone with 1/2 a brain at their fucking company would do that just to keep more people in contact via all their games making them more likely to buy and play more shit.

The extra gold it going to be nice when trying to get a few more characters but I wonder how much xp is going to be needed on the characters for level 15 and 20 since hitting 10 is already kind of slow.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
They kinda do have that with the social list. I'm not sure if I'd need all the people in the Diablo3 rerolled clan also in my SC2 clan.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Imma just buy sylvannas with $$ and save my gold for her master skin. Between her and tyrande i'll be happy with those heroes as primarys lol Then again if we get 13.5k for being lvl 40, then i'll have enough to buy her with gold and her skin i guess! so that works!

ZProtoss

Golden Squire
This game needs to double the size of the or maps and make positioning and map awareness more of a thing.
Positioning and awareness ARE huge things right now. A lot of what determines who wins a team fight on even drafts is what team got into better position and maintains it.

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
Sup ZP's EG playing really good lately, agree with ZP almost every pro match you see Tyrande and/or Tass as well as Far Sight/Clairvoyance. You also see people get ganked early game constantly not paying attention to map. Out of position loses you the game most times if you get caught out late.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Yeah i never got how people thought Tyrande wasn't top tier, i was immediately drawn to her with her toolsets and knew she was an incredibly good, if you can get stuns and snipes off without sacrificing sentinels for scouting.

I think sylvannas will be very, very good too. Her second ulti is pretty useless though compared to a detonate based silence, that thing is going to be insanely good.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Positioning and awareness ARE huge things right now. A lot of what determines who wins a team fight on even drafts is what team got into better position and maintains it.
Sure, I'm not saying it's not in the game. But it's nothing like dota2 or lol just for the fact it's so easy to get anywhere on the map.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Tyrande is amazing just because of her vision. But just like league you need a team that can take advantage. League has trained people to use it over time because you are alone for Atleast t half the game. Hots is a brawler where people don't really pay attention to it.

machinethis_sl

shitlord
I think the player base will evolve like in LoL. The difference between divisions is what separates people using map awarness to their advantage (mechanical ability aside). Once they get rid of this place holder ranking system the population start to separate those who do and don't. But your right the in current state it doesn't seem that people are using it. I'm guilty myself sometimes.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
What's the consensus on this game? I'm not sure it's worth the $40 but you guys enjoying the game thus far? Curious just how long they'll keep the price tag/beta on the game.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah, its probably not worth $40. I stick behind my initial take on the game, it is the tfc of mobas. Its not amazingly complex, but its a fun game to mess around in, multiply fun factor by how many friends you have to play with.

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
I think there are still a pretty fair amount of key giveaways going on as well, most of the big streamers give them out all day (ZP's does, Liquid does, Grubby etc) and I believe NVidia just did a big giveaway as well. I'd keep your eyes open for a week or so and see if you can grab one.

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
The most fun I have currently is with Sgt. Hammer that goes Ambush + increased range + mobility while sieged. 700-800 damage out of cloak, almost the entire screen ranged attack...so good in team fights.

Dudebro_sl

shitlord
It's definitely not worth 40 bucks with the terrible pack they give you for it. If buying the $40 pack with 10 heroes in it was how you got in I would recommend it in a heartbeat.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
The big pack of 10 hero's with a few skins and the shitty mounts is the only reasonable priced thing in this game. I am sure I am just being an old grumpy gamer but I will never spend $10 for some bullshit skin for a character, fuck I won't spend money on the actual characters. While I enjoy playing it from time to time I don't get the target demo that is willing to dump $10 for a Nazeebo clown outfit.