Heroes of the Storm

Sulrn

Deuces
Yeah hers was really well done

She seems shitty in hots though lol, all you can do is harass a backline but she has no health to do anything :\
That's the point of her character in OW/HotS. Time manipulation to avoid needing health.

In HotS she is an anti-assassin (from the games I've been in that she's won). Running down Nova/Zeratul especially, but really anyone that tries to pick her/ally off or any assassin post pick-off. I've watched her get opened up on 1/2v1 and come out with the same 10% health she reacted to the gank with and generally at least one kill as well.

Xith

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Tracer seems ridiculously strong to me. Hard to land any kind of skill shot against her.. impossible to run from her. She can blink a couple of times to a target, use heroic and then recall out w/o any possibility of being stopped.. Does she lose to anyone 1v1? She just dodges everything and then kills the person. Maybe Lili with the blind could do ok.. assuming she has mana.

Pretty annoying to play against in general. Probably my least favorite hero to play against ever.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Tracer seems ridiculously strong to me. Hard to land any kind of skill shot against her.. impossible to run from her. She can blink a couple of times to a target, use heroic and then recall out w/o any possibility of being stopped.. Does she lose to anyone 1v1? She just dodges everything and then kills the person. Maybe Lili with the blind could do ok.. assuming she has mana.

Pretty annoying to play against in general. Probably my least favorite hero to play against ever.
Idk about 1v1....Raynor? Valla? Zera? maybe

But she melts to any kind of stun in a team fight, was closing her out last night while I was playing uther.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Yeah after playing her a bunch last night shes very strong, not broken by any means but really good. I didn't like her at first but once i started playing her like you would actually play her in OW she became a shit load of fun.

Once she gets ricochet her damage output gets pretty nuts lol

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
Think they traced the files on their Russian site and its Chromie, other guess for forward facing horns is Onyxia.

Neph_sl

shitlord
Regardless of which WoW dragon it is, is it going to fight as a human most of the time and transform to a dragon for ultimates? I guess if it's always a dragon, you could do flame breath, tail swipe and maybe a knockback / wing buffet.

If Chromie, then ults could speed or slow time, but that kinda seems like Bloodlust / Earthquake.

Onyxia would have to have a Deep Breath and Spawn Whelps, but those seem like Hyperion / Summon Dead.

Alexstrazsa AoE heal / damage breath would make sense.

Deathwing ults I have no clue, didn't stick around to raid him.

It'd be even cooler if you start as a chromatic dragon and could choose an aspect as your level 1 talent. Ults would change depending on your aspect, but all other normal skills stay the same (i.e. Flame breath, tail swipe, and wing buffet). Red: heal/moderate dmg. Yellow: speed allies / slow enemies. Black: dmg + debuff. Green: heal + buff. Blue: dmg buff.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Regardless of which WoW dragon it is, is it going to fight as a human most of the time and transform to a dragon for ultimates? I guess if it's always a dragon, you could do flame breath, tail swipe and maybe a knockback / wing buffet.

If Chromie, then ults could speed or slow time, but that kinda seems like Bloodlust / Earthquake.

Onyxia would have to have a Deep Breath and Spawn Whelps, but those seem like Hyperion / Summon Dead.

Alexstrazsa AoE heal / damage breath would make sense.

Deathwing ults I have no clue, didn't stick around to raid him.

It'd be even cooler if you start as a chromatic dragon and could choose an aspect as your level 1 talent. Ults would change depending on your aspect, but all other normal skills stay the same (i.e. Flame breath, tail swipe, and wing buffet). Red: heal/moderate dmg. Yellow: speed allies / slow enemies. Black: dmg + debuff. Green: heal + buff. Blue: dmg buff.
Deathwing destroys subscription numbers

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
There is some weird floating sheep graphic underneath. The dragon could have a version of poly that operates a bit differently.

Needless

Toe Sucker
could be an AoE that polymorphs the target and anything within the glyph?

I hope it's not Kalecgos :X

Reusing polymorph seems super lazy though imo, they have soooooo many forms of CC they can use.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Chromie & Medivh it is!

Blizzard removed the showcase video already though
frown.png
think theyre showing them off tomorrow

Neph_sl

shitlord
Bronze dragon from WoW that has time powers. Shows up as a gnome most of the time. Her Fel skin makes her look like a goblin though, which was probably intentional for the goblins and gnomes aspect. She's definitely the smallest char in HotS though

Just noticed that Medivh's teleport skill allows others to port with him. In the vid, Thrall takes the door/portal to secure the tribute. Seems like a powerful escape tool, maybe not so much to engage like what was shown.