Hex: Shards of Fate TCG - Set 7: Frostheart 6/29/17

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Still salty about selling a second set before promised baseline shit is implemented.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
At the rate they are going, a 3rd set will come out before the base line stuff is added.

I still play my 1 draft. Might as well play the first game and get 2 packs if I win.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Ah nice guess I'll reinstall this to check it out. Or I'll check the stream on wednesday to figure out if it's worth checking already or if I should wait.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The collector tier just got thier value back. An AA Mirror Knight. Jesus that card is going to sell for a LOT of plat. I would say 50ish dollars(5,000plat) now with the potential of 100+ a year from now.

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yes that card is f'ing godlike. Some of those undefeated VIP decks are amazing. Can't wait to build them out and play them if I have all the cards.

velk

Trakanon Raider
Anyone try the pve out or have anything to say about it?
Yeah, it was actually pretty fun - the equipment adds a whole new dimension to deck building strategy and the PVE only cards have some hilarious effects. The experience was marred only by their general coding skills - mass lag to start with, when they fixed that, lots of bugs. It's better than their track record though, most of the bugs were more in card interactions or AI holes - it's very much playable in it's current state.

I dunno why they did stupid shit like having a PVP tournament to encourage people to try out PVE though.

Renquist_sl

shitlord
Yeah, it was actually pretty fun - the equipment adds a whole new dimension to deck building strategy and the PVE only cards have some hilarious effects. The experience was marred only by their general coding skills - mass lag to start with, when they fixed that, lots of bugs. It's better than their track record though, most of the bugs were more in card interactions or AI holes - it's very much playable in it's current state.

I dunno why they did stupid shit like having a PVP tournament to encourage people to try out PVE though.
Pretty sure they were testing massive tournaments (more then the current max of 128).

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Wow so only like 2.8 epochs later, I can finally play what I paid to try. Niiicceeee.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The Arena is now live. Play for free to your hearts content or until you can build the deck you want over time.

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
The Arena is now live. Play for free to your hearts content or until you can build the deck you want over time.
Is it like hearthstone and solforge campaign areas where you only get rewards the first time through?

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The Arena is actually pretty well done. There are some obvious AI bugs but all in all I am having a good time. I have already made 600 Plat just off selling the equipment.