Hey hey everybody!

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
dang Cam, good job on No. 2, solid knockers and that's a whole lot better looking than that gash you shared with us way back when.
Yeah, I was screwing any chick with a heartbeat back then. After doing enough whores, dopers, and dirt roads fucking to just be fucking loses a lot of its appeal. And yeah Ava is a lot of fun and sweet. Would make a man a great wife but just not me. I am with a girl now that makes me happy and actually cares enough about me that she keeps my retarded asberger ass from doing too many stupid things! LOL

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Yeah, I was screwing any chick with a heartbeat back then. After doing enough whores, dopers, and dirt roads fucking to just be fucking loses a lot of its appeal. And yeah Ava is a lot of fun and sweet. Would make a man a great wife but just not me. I am with a girl now that makes me happy and actually cares enough about me that she keeps my retarded asberger ass from doing too many stupid things! LOL
good job dude, you got that old pic you can share with everyone who missed out back in the day? give 'em a sense of progression here

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I'll post a few but not my current cause I actually give a shit about her and it would be extremely disrespectful to do that to her.
The first chick is Kali. We were never really a couple but just fuck buddies.

View attachment 395823

2nd is Ava. We dated for about 3 months. She was kinda fun but wasn't a lot going on in her head.
View attachment 395824

3rd is Destiny. We were together maybe a week before she went back to her boyfriend.
View attachment 395825

4th is Jamie. We met when I was at my parent's 2nd house in NC. She stayed the weekend with me.

View attachment 395826

The last one is Lesley. She just wanted someplace to stay for a few weeks so she could get high and fuck.

View attachment 395827

So yeah these are some of my last play toys.
captain hook smiling GIF

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Also... wtf is up with all these currency things?
Soybucks, Filthy Lucre, Tucobucks, Heaven Points, Latinum, and NACL?
See here for info:

And here:

TL;DR : Optional perks for donors, and a method to keep prying eyes away from the Pol section.

• 1Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Guess he died of Covid.
That's exactly what a crazy bearded guy who harbored a deep seated grudge against his online nemesis wants you to think.

camVSwizard2_sm.jpg

The evidence is all here...

hgthert.jpg

The eyes that can't look YOU in the eyes because they're hiding something...
The knowing smile that hides a sinister plot...
The red shirt symbolizing the blood of his victim...

Guys let's face it. Camerous KILLED Wizardhawk in 2020.

• 4Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 5 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
That's exactly what a crazy bearded guy who harbored a deep seated grudge against his online nemesis wants you to think.

View attachment 396094

The evidence is all here...

View attachment 396093

The eyes that can't look YOU in the eyes because they're hiding something...
The knowing smile that hides a sinister plot...
The red shirt symbolizing the blood of his victim...

Guys let's face it. Camerous ATE Wizardhawk in 2020.
FTFY noob

• 1Worf
  • 1Rimshot
Reactions: 1 users

Slyminxy

Lord Nagafen Raider
Wow, it has been such a long time since I have been here. I stumbled across the picture of my goblin cock in one of my old hard drives I was cleaning out and decided to come to see what was going on. A fuckton of new names but seems like not too many of the old crew post much anymore. Ah well. The only constant in life is nothing is constant.

Looks like things are still crazy here but what would you suggest I read first to get "up to speed"?

And hey everyone!

Oh and obligatory pic!

View attachment 395694

Die2Nite is no more, but there's an open source version floating around, just in case you wondered ;) Great to have you back.

• 1Like

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
The main thing I remember about you is we both knew the same guy in construction between Florida and Georgia. Or whatever southern state you lived in.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
0D7B8C24-0D1B-4D4B-ABD1-93D39DC8893C.jpeg

Fairly certain someone shopped goblincock onto Shelly. Camerous Camerous can you verify?

• 3Worf
  • 1Tiresome
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 4 users