Hip-Hop/Rap thread

zubdub_sl

shitlord
at this point i dont think rap can ever go back to being good
frown.png
that shit makes me sad.

kitsune

Golden Knight of the Realm
New kendrick is out, I haven't listened to it too deeply yet but there seems to be some good things and some not so good things (when he talks about his dick - miss, loving you is complicATED - miss) King Kunta is good and blacker the berry is really nice as well. Long album at 1:20 so will need a better listen from me, still think GKMC is his best performance though.

chorboy

Silver Knight of the Realm
New kendrick is out, I haven't listened to it too deeply yet but there seems to be some good things and some not so good things (when he talks about his dick - miss, loving you is complicATED - miss) King Kunta is good and blacker the berry is really nice as well. Long album at 1:20 so will need a better listen from me, still think GKMC is his best performance though.
This album is very good, it just takes a deeper thought process to understand its message

JENNY DEATH when?

Scoresby

Trakanon Raider
Saw this guy a bit back (also noted he was posted a few pages ago!). One of my favorite parts of his show is he takes random shit from the audience and makes a freestyle with the rules it has to be original. This was one of his better ones IMO.