History of FoH

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Whatever happened to Coffe & TV, Britney and Jason Riviera? Didn't they go start a different forum around 2005 or something?
They started Hoofshots and had an irc they hung around in after Millie got outed as a dude and he went apeshit banning everyone. I got banned too just cause I hung out with them in irc. After hoofshots went away they still stuck around in irc for a while before it eventually died off.

While I’m in this thread I’d like to formally announce that Soygen Soygen had nothing to do with the Megan Fox of Ohio and her Xbox and Vicodin fueled adventures like I thought he did. Soygen Soygen your record is formally expunged. Live free friend.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
They started Hoofshots and had an irc they hung around in after Millie got outed as a dude and he went apeshit banning everyone. I got banned too just cause I hung out with them in irc. After hoofshots went away they still stuck around in irc for a while before it eventually died off.

While I’m in this thread I’d like to formally announce that Soygen Soygen had nothing to do with the Megan Fox of Ohio and her Xbox and Vicodin fueled adventures like I thought he did. Soygen Soygen your record is formally expunged. Live free friend.
Half baked libertad free GIF on GIFER - by Kenin

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Randomly saw this on the EQ Steam page Fucking the man, the legend GMD (Grandmaster Daahoud of Veeshan) at the :46 mark. Hope that dude is doing ok.

xmod2

<Gold Donor>
Does Alex/Furor have any association with FOH at all anymore?

I imagine he's probably at a point where he just wants to leave all this shit behind or he's kept quiet under some crazy NDA, but it would be interesting to hear his thoughts on how shit went down over the past 20 years at Blizzard.
Apparently he left Blizzard last year. Kind of flew under the radar and I had only even looked because of Tigole leaving.

Would be cool if he popped up in the thread, but yeah, probably something wrong with those of us who are still here through multiple site changes/moves/etc.