History of this message board

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

reavor

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
the real story is Furor had a message board to brag about his guild's accomplishments(his really). other forums got adedd because people kept bringing up non related stuff that distracted from his ego massaging. thus Screenshots, other games, TV/Movies and Politics was born. when furor noped out of EQ , he saw what the other forums had become and then started noping out completely. then he was gone and us assholes have been keeping the lights on for about 18+ years.

it was more that he was becoming a dev for Blizzard with the help of Tigole when WoW was starting up, so he had to lay low on the guild leading, and slowly phased out.

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
it was more that he was becoming a dev for Blizzard with the help of Tigole when WoW was starting up, so he had to lay low on the guild leading, and slowly phased out.
didnt they hire Tweety and Lum The Mad as well? doesnt seem like they were too concerned about their team's checkered past.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

reavor

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
And furor had an good old flame war with tweety and some other daoc devs and fanboys on noows way back, trash talking their game. One of the legendary threads.

• 2Like

Cathan

Silver Knight of the Realm
Man it sucks that we don't have anything close to our original account creation dates. I was a member on noows back in the elder day... That was like 2000?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Man it sucks that we don't have anything close to our original account creation dates. I was a member on noows back in the elder day... That was like 2000?
Fucking 00’er.

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole

Uh, he was still actively leading the guild throughout WotLK. I think it was some time in Cataclysm that he finally lost interest.

Cathan

I found this history from Himeo on page 160 of the swamp donkey HoF thread: Swamp Donkey, Mom of the year.

#1: This history should be verified for accuracy and any gaps filled in such as Hoofshots, Millie, and the 05 Revolt.

#2: Once the history is completed it should be posted in a section of the forum unto its own to note the historical significance of what this board is and what we've all gone through.

#3: I fucking hate Tyen. He is a huge piece of shit that wrecked our original forum with his stupid bots bullshit for ad revenue that ruined the original webpage. One of his posts literally made me lose even more faith in humanity where he posts all his family's shit online regardless of the damage it does to himself, Trex, his kids and anyone else. He is an absolute dogshit human being. I probably wouldn't care but he put us on a perpetual buttfuckery of getting the page rebooted over and over and over.

"This site started as noows.com. With the launch of Luclin in 2002, the FoH guild moved to fohguild.org and that's when the fohguild forums opened. I wasn't around for noows, but I think it was closer to a pure blog with a comments section than an actual vbulletin board.

The first forum admin was an FoH guild member and sometime around 2007-08 he became roommates with Tyen. The forums were pretty old at this point and the original admin stopped giving a shit about it. He basically left it to rot and gave Tyen admin / mod powers. Tyen gave his retarded girlfriend Trex admin / mod powers. They behaved like the abusive assholes they are.

At some point Tyen tried to scam advertisers by running hundreds or thousands of forum bots to try to up the pagecount numbers. No one gave a shit until the forum software became so out of date, combined with an advertisement that was giving everyone viruses, that the site became listed by google as a scam site or something. That made the forums unusable at most people's work.

This last point is what they were talking about.

Anyway, the community decided to move to a new forum, I think it was moarnets or something, and it lasted a few weeks until someone doxed the person who was running the new forums as a tranny. So the tranny deleted the forums out of spite / fear of being outed.

This, I now believe, was a move by the CIA / NSA to take control of the forums and guide discussion into line with NWO globalist propaganda.

Then we moved to rerolled. Things were pretty stable for a few years, the site was heavily moderated to control free speech and keep us blind to the Jesuit plotting. Eventually, someone at the NSA / CIA realized this is a fucking gaming forum with a declining user base and not reddit. That's when the mole admin, I think Draegen (sp?) sold the forums to an mmo site or something. Basically, the scammed some guy who didn't do his homework and didn't understand what he was buying.

We tried to play nice with him, but it quickly became clear that he was unhappy with the purchase. Something happened where his blue pill newbie MMO forum users found out about us and it created a culture clash.

a_skeleton_03 stepped in and made a new forum. The newbe blue pill MMO forum users made a thread about it and the salty trolls from here invaded their forum and red pilled them. Gave them a double dose of that deep deep dicking.

Shots were fired, and red pills were dropped, and the buyer was made to look like a complete asshole.

Anyway, a_skeleton_03 (Moses) brought the community (Jews) to the promised land. The buyer tried to sell us the old post database for like 10K and no one here gave enough of a shit about those posts to pay that much. I think a_skeleton_03 haggled it down to pennies or something. Eventually the old FoHguild posts were recovered as well, so everything is under the same roof for the first time since noows.

With the lack of interest / top down control from the CIA we were invaded by shill posters as part of the 2016 election. The admins here played ball, but a_skeleton_03 tried to retain the spirit of the original FoHguild forums with a strong free speech bias. This led to him being doxed earlier this year and his job being threatened. He stepped down as admin and the forums became a charity or something recently.

That's when Tyen made this trainwreck garbage dumpster of a thread and the first charitable donation of our new charity is buying Tyen and Trex paternity tests for their abused / molested kids.

The CIA / NSA have taken a renewed interest in these forums. Be warned.

The funniest part about this whole thing was that one guy being outted as a tranny. Which, and this is maybe the best piece of old forum drama we have, wasn't our first time to the tranny rodeo.

You should ask about Millie, Kate's playground, Ravenn, and the screenshots revolt of '05 if you want the good shit."

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Cathan

Tyen's response to Himeo's history (just for the record)

Tyen: "lol wow, you are really wrong. I was never given admin. Req gave T fashion forum and mod of that area to troll you guys. Think it was a retaliation to everyone asking for science and drugs subforum constantly.

I never ran bots on foh, i posted a graph once of traffic and those who have no idea about the internet dont know that forums are swamped with auto-bot registrations and whatnot.

also the problem with the site was some Yahoo Ui library that req didnt care to update. The site malware because of shit ads is because sites like this have to deal with shit ad networks.

all ad networks are just a front to spread malware anyway. Thats what i kinda learned from all thise dickheads "

Izo

Tranny Chaser
0321708F-52FA-481D-B6D5-E3FA3C366371.jpeg

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I found this history from Himeo on page 160 of the swamp donkey HoF thread: Swamp Donkey, Mom of the year.

#1: This history should be verified for accuracy and any gaps filled in such as Hoofshots, Millie, and the 05 Revolt.

#2: Once the history is completed it should be posted in a section of the forum unto its own to note the historical significance of what this board is and what we've all gone through.

#3: I fucking hate Tyen. He is a huge piece of shit that wrecked our original forum with his stupid bots bullshit for ad revenue that ruined the original webpage. One of his posts literally made me lose even more faith in humanity where he posts all his family's shit online regardless of the damage it does to himself, Trex, his kids and anyone else. He is an absolute dogshit human being. I probably wouldn't care but he put us on a perpetual buttfuckery of getting the page rebooted over and over and over.

"This site started as noows.com. With the launch of Luclin in 2002, the FoH guild moved to fohguild.org and that's when the fohguild forums opened. I wasn't around for noows, but I think it was closer to a pure blog with a comments section than an actual vbulletin board.

The first forum admin was an FoH guild member and sometime around 2007-08 he became roommates with Tyen. The forums were pretty old at this point and the original admin stopped giving a shit about it. He basically left it to rot and gave Tyen admin / mod powers. Tyen gave his retarded girlfriend Trex admin / mod powers. They behaved like the abusive assholes they are.

At some point Tyen tried to scam advertisers by running hundreds or thousands of forum bots to try to up the pagecount numbers. No one gave a shit until the forum software became so out of date, combined with an advertisement that was giving everyone viruses, that the site became listed by google as a scam site or something. That made the forums unusable at most people's work.

This last point is what they were talking about.

Anyway, the community decided to move to a new forum, I think it was moarnets or something, and it lasted a few weeks until someone doxed the person who was running the new forums as a tranny. So the tranny deleted the forums out of spite / fear of being outed.

This, I now believe, was a move by the CIA / NSA to take control of the forums and guide discussion into line with NWO globalist propaganda.

Then we moved to rerolled. Things were pretty stable for a few years, the site was heavily moderated to control free speech and keep us blind to the Jesuit plotting. Eventually, someone at the NSA / CIA realized this is a fucking gaming forum with a declining user base and not reddit. That's when the mole admin, I think Draegen (sp?) sold the forums to an mmo site or something. Basically, the scammed some guy who didn't do his homework and didn't understand what he was buying.

We tried to play nice with him, but it quickly became clear that he was unhappy with the purchase. Something happened where his blue pill newbie MMO forum users found out about us and it created a culture clash.

a_skeleton_03 stepped in and made a new forum. The newbe blue pill MMO forum users made a thread about it and the salty trolls from here invaded their forum and red pilled them. Gave them a double dose of that deep deep dicking.

Shots were fired, and red pills were dropped, and the buyer was made to look like a complete asshole.

Anyway, a_skeleton_03 (Moses) brought the community (Jews) to the promised land. The buyer tried to sell us the old post database for like 10K and no one here gave enough of a shit about those posts to pay that much. I think a_skeleton_03 haggled it down to pennies or something. Eventually the old FoHguild posts were recovered as well, so everything is under the same roof for the first time since noows.

With the lack of interest / top down control from the CIA we were invaded by shill posters as part of the 2016 election. The admins here played ball, but a_skeleton_03 tried to retain the spirit of the original FoHguild forums with a strong free speech bias. This led to him being doxed earlier this year and his job being threatened. He stepped down as admin and the forums became a charity or something recently.

That's when Tyen made this trainwreck garbage dumpster of a thread and the first charitable donation of our new charity is buying Tyen and Trex paternity tests for their abused / molested kids.

The CIA / NSA have taken a renewed interest in these forums. Be warned.

The funniest part about this whole thing was that one guy being outted as a tranny. Which, and this is maybe the best piece of old forum drama we have, wasn't our first time to the tranny rodeo.

You should ask about Millie, Kate's playground, Ravenn, and the screenshots revolt of '05 if you want the good shit."
Furby hated Screenshots and what Brit was allowing to happen over there. it was basically a free for all and of course those were our golden age. he sent in Millie to to skullfuck everything before people in the game dev world got wind of our shitposting and gave this board a pass. thats how Millie ended up banning a chunk of this board, including me. i was banned and my account of 5 years was deleted, for saying "dude" to Millie. i knew Millie from MIRC. i know he's a fucking dude. his banning me was just cover for Furor to cull Screenshots. Brit was banned and all us banned people went over to Hoofshots which was basically screenshots lite. very light. hardly anyone posted there compared to FoH. i ended up ditching Hoofshots and came back here. i couldnt use my old username, The Sinister Urge (Rob Zombie album) so i went with Astrocreep (White Zombie album) and i was able post again. this was around 2007. by 2009 the Tyen bros took over and they put Rav in charge and millie was gone..

Last edited:

B_Mizzle

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Is there a written history of how this message board was formed from way back when it was noows to foh.org to rerolled to the next iteration to the current iteration and the general highlights of Furor, Millie, Tyen/Trex etc?

Foh was the guild back in EQ days. Started coming here for l33t infoz and gear envy.

a_skeleton_00

<Banned>
Triton/Afterlife/FOH were like -the- websites to goto when this game launched and like pre-luclin, shit was so fucking funny I miss the humorous posts when mobs went down for the first time, etc.

• 2Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Triton/Afterlife/FOH were like -the- websites to goto when this game launched and like pre-luclin, shit was so fucking funny I miss the humorous posts when mobs went down for the first time, etc.
Triton killed stuff? and when was Thottbot ever funny?
1587317902357.jpeg

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
Tyen's response to Himeo's history (just for the record)

Tyen: "lol wow, you are really wrong. I was never given admin. Req gave T fashion forum and mod of that area to troll you guys. Think it was a retaliation to everyone asking for science and drugs subforum constantly.

I never ran bots on foh, i posted a graph once of traffic and those who have no idea about the internet dont know that forums are swamped with auto-bot registrations and whatnot.

also the problem with the site was some Yahoo Ui library that req didnt care to update. The site malware because of shit ads is because sites like this have to deal with shit ad networks.

all ad networks are just a front to spread malware anyway. Thats what i kinda learned from all thise dickheads "

He's lying.

• 1Like

a_skeleton_00

<Banned>
don't you remember when triton posted that photoshopped kill of cazic with his "legendary spear with stats so good they can't show" lol
a lot of the guilds had a few one off's that killed me.

• 1Like