History of this message board

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Been here since the start as well when it was noows or whatever. I was never in the FoH guild however. I didn't get into the drama and only visited for game info.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I remember when Narssis((sp)barb rogue) ran the FOH site in all its black and red glory prior to noows if that answers your question. So at least 1 from eq. Think kruegen finally gave up on the board but he lasted awhile.
I played on Veeshan in a smaller guild, but knew quite a few of the OG FOH. Our server was pretty big on leadership communicating to police idiots, so most of us who were GL or officers tended to chat at the equivalents in other guilds to keep the peace. I think Raistin was the last holdout I was personally familiar with from the old days. The old guard from Veeshan server still have their own board, but I have not posted there in years.

• 1Like

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I been a board member since 2009. I found this wonderful sesspool through playing Vanguard. Too much brown etc.

Most controversial shit was Millie being a man that I can remember. Was never in any MMO guild.

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
I been a board member since 2009. I found this wonderful sesspool through playing Vanguard. Too much brown etc.

Most controversial shit was Millie being a man that I can remember. Was never in any MMO guild.
'cesspool'

• 1Salty
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 1 users

Xerge

<Donor>
Random FoH youth question -- Who was the fella with the mexican maraca avatar. FRS thread guy I think?

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Enigmatic Paradox or something I think? The “You Are a Gigantic Faggot” maracas gif? It’s on the tip of my brain but can’t quite remember.

• 1Like

Izo

Tranny Chaser
ohtgMxx.gif

Enigmatic Paradigm - Lung cancer, survived, then died, I think?

• 1Like

Vinen

God is dead
I remember when Narssis((sp)barb rogue) ran the FOH site in all its black and red glory prior to noows if that answers your question. So at least 1 from eq. Think kruegen finally gave up on the board but he lasted awhile.

I was in the WoW guild starting in Beta. I got my FNF through Furor via his ex-Girlfriend/Prostitue.

I recall your ugly ass Orc Female IIRC.

Xerge

<Donor>
Holy shit, I remember that now. That fucking avatar is burned into my brain. RIP

• 1Solidarity

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
People who played on the Veeshan server had our own board (might still be there) and Searyx shitted that place up pretty good, too. And in different ways. He was a very eclectic idiot.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Been here since Noows technically a teenager. I guess over 20 years now wow.

you guys mentioned some good stuff.

my personal fave was 2007- 2008 with Yahoo Live cinnimilk stuff. For me watching @aychamo show his brown eye to Motley Crue and the American idol winner Jordan Sparks was a top 5 best laugh for me.

I still remember Mario Speedwagon Mario Speedwagon ’s face full of tears laughing. I fell out of my chair 🪑live on cam and I had to fight hard to breath in between laughs. (We 3 were in the top 4 windows visible next to Sparks)

“Oh my god what is that! “ - Jordin Sparks in response to a giant asshole taking up her screen.

• 4Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Been here since Noows technically a teenager. I guess over 20 years now wow.

you guys mentioned some good stuff.

my personal fave was 2007- 2008 with Yahoo Live cinnimilk stuff. For me watching @aychamo show his brown eye to Motley Crue and the American idol winner Jordan Sparks was a top 5 best laugh for me.

I still remember Mario Speedwagon Mario Speedwagon ’s face full of tears laughing. I fell out of my chair 🪑live on cam and I had to fight hard to breath in between laughs. (We 3 were in the top 4 windows visible next to Sparks)

“Oh my god what is that! “ - Jordin Sparks in response to a giant asshole taking up her screen.
Aychomo is here, you just gotta tag him correctly.

@Falxy-US

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users