Hodj Proved Salty: A Tranny's Victory Thread

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I just watched the greta girl's video because of all the memes. It's so over-acted that I don't think she even believes it. It looks like a demo tape for a soap opera.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

iannis

Musty Nester
She's got all the bergers and the isms.

Honestly, I doubt even that is true. How is a girl who has what are largely social anxiety disorders ( in at least they present as social anxiety, not that they are caused by them) giving speeches to large assembled bodies of people?

She's either a trained monkey or there is a not so deeply hidden fraud.

Being cute is no longer enough. These days you have to be cute, have a revolutionary social message, and pretend to be retarded.

Her parents are vile. She's too young still to be truly complicit. I hope she's getting paid.

• 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Jump to 1 hour 19 minutes, watch Trump's speech

Now how much xanax was he on during this speech? Or has the attacks just gotten to him? Talk about low energy. I can't recall ever seeing him this way. Makes me think of that scene in the Godfather where he's like "Look what they've done to my boy"

• 2Like
  • 1GreNeg
Reactions: 2 users

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
He was getting no feedback from the crowd. We give him his energy bro.

• 1Like

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
She's got all the bergers and the isms.

Honestly, I doubt even that is true. How is a girl who has what are largely social anxiety disorders ( in at least they present as social anxiety, not that they are caused by them) giving speeches to large assembled bodies of people?

She's either a trained monkey or there is a not so deeply hidden fraud.

Being cute is no longer enough. These days you have to be cute, have a revolutionary social message, and pretend to be retarded.

Her parents are vile. She's too young still to be truly complicit. I hope she's getting paid.

She's not cute. Check back in 2 years though. Maybe by then she'll be cute and #metooing roman polanski and blow the lid off of how she got this gig. I see she's been doing this since she was at least 14. That's right in his wheelhouse. Where is he hiding out these days?

• 1Like

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
I am disappointed in the internet at the lack of hurricane karen memes. I can't remember the last time the internet let me down like this.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>