Hodj Proved Salty: A Tranny's Victory Thread

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
That's pretty awesome. Its always amazing to see some of the old school work they used to do, versus the new age slapdash shit they make nowadays. True craftsmanship is disappearing and its sad.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
71145737_2470805576531031_1471165172352548864_n.jpg

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Dutch police put bird in jail after arresting owner for shoplifting

Police release picture with his little bird face obscured, to protect his identity

1569814876287.png

• 1Brony
  • 1WTF
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
We're judging based on Lincoln's factual opinion of the importance of Kentucky in the war. This was a metric you laid out, when you called into question Kentucky's importance in the war as a metric.

And being part of the South isn't about geography, its about culture and history.

Kentucky has a southern culture and a midwestern culture, but it is a Northern State, because it fought for the Union in the Civil War.

btw:

Doesn't matter what pharmakos pharmakos accepts or does not accept, because Kentucky fought for the Union in the Civil War, and therefore is a Northern State.

God Bless America.

^^^ first post in the thread where the war was used as a metric.

but i'm pretty sure you were just trying to bait me into arguing with you thinking that the mods wouldn't just think it was another case of hodj-last-wrodism and Rickshaw me instead *shrugs*

this is why i don't hang out with you anymore, hodj. you suck the fun out of life.

• 1Cringe
  • 1Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
The chemotherapy has left you fully fucking retarded.

yes, the chemotherapy has left me in such a stupefied mental state that i find myself feeling such ignorance as to be blissful like the Buddha at any given moment, and i still find you intolerable.

• 1Cringe
  • 1Like