Hodj Proved Salty: A Tranny's Victory Thread

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
The chemo has left you so retarded you're begging for an argument and attention from someone who doesn't care nor have time for it currently.

Get out of the house, pharm.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Really that level of salt has me worried. You get some bad news lately bud?

• 1Salty

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Hodj just can't admit he was WRONG.... he's like a toddler, it's unreal.

p.s. fuck this dumb fucking thread I feel dirty even posting in it but Pharm needs another backup here to call out Hodj's blatant stupidity.

• 1Pants on Fire!
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
The chemo has left you so retarded you're begging for an argument and attention from someone who doesn't care nor have time for it currently.

Get out of the house, pharm.

and p.s. if you didn't have the time nor care then how come you instantly reply to any post i quote of yours, any time of day or night? lololol fuck hodj come on get some god damn self awareness you fucking clown

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Cause I have alerts on my phone and I went to bed at 9 pm last night after working all day (And making a fucking killing btw average of $35/hr all day yesterday) so I woke up at 4 am so this morning I have time, but in general, between the wow guild's raiding schedule and work my plate is full lately.

• 1Like
  • 1Salty

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
"i don't pay constant attention to this place nor the internet, i just keep my phone on me 24/7 with my settings set so that i get a push notification with audible tone to let me know if the slightest thing involving me happens on the internet"

• 4Worf
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 4 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
lol fuck dude i was typing that as you were lololol jesus christ

• 2Cringe
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
hodj, in that 11 minutes, you didn't even reply to let me know how little you want to reply. good job. that, and you didn't take my bait in the other thread when i tried to get you to keep going after you went rat and tried getting the moderators involved. you may finally be overcoming your lastwordism, i am proud dude, genuinely happy for you.

• 2Cringe

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
perhaps you haven't even read any of those, since i didn't tag you nor quote you.

that is a quite peculiar personality quirk if you only are interested in this place anymore if people directly tag or quote you. you're only interested in this place in so far as enjoying the parts that revolve around you. but you care so little about this place that you don't have it in you anymore to comb through threads looking for the parts that revolve around you but don't have you tagged nor quoted. you are apparently only interested in keeping a 100% hodj-centric signal-to-noise ratio, no non-hodj related content is to be tolerated.

it betrays an intense vanity you possess. which is ridiculous since your face looks like an old man's thumb.

• 1Potato
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Pharm will always be the genuine, honest, and decent good guy without "trying" to be person; he just is.

Hodj will always be the tryhard bombastic "look at me everyone I'm so cool amirite?" dickhead but in reality is a hollow pile of low self-esteem.

The true difference between a Godless life and a God-filled life. It's subtle but it's clear as crystal if you know what to look for. It never fails.

you may finally be overcoming your lastwordism, i am proud dude, genuinely happy for you.
He's just playing WoW... the little dweeb finally found something to occupy his autism.

• 1Cringe
  • 1Dislike
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
oh stop, this old thing

anyway, idk if i'd say my life is "god-filled." unless, i suppose, having "god" in me is also an effortless thing that i'm just doing without thinking about it? i am of the "theistic" ilk that believe that "god" is more akin to the constant force of truth and reason and consciousness that must have existed since the beginning of existence, and the counter balance against entropy keeping the universe from annihilating itself, rather than some mystical man in the sky telling arbitrarily deciding what is right and wrong and punishing those that disagree... then yeah then perhaps "god-like" i suppose.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Vanessa Vanessa is so retarded he literally doesn't get that pharmakos and I are buddies and we shit talk each other for fun

No chemo needed. You were literally born this stupid.

• 1Worf
  • 1Salty
  • 1Hodjing
Reactions: 3 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
you're only interested in this place in so far as enjoying the parts that revolve around you.

Damn straight bud

I barely read anything anyone else posts here don't kid yourself.

Skim is about the level of reading of people's posts here I engage in 99% of the time

• 1Salty

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Vanessa Vanessa is so retarded he literally doesn't get that pharmakos and I are buddies and we shit talk each other for fun

No chemo needed. You were literally born this stupid.

Vanessa understands that i am good enough person that i can still be friends with someone as terrible as you.

the worst people are the ones that need friends the most.

• 1Cringe

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Translation: Please god I'm so lonely please give me attentions hodj you never shitpost with me any more

• 1Salty
  • 1Truth!

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Like 10 posts there in a row I just noticed. Not reading any of them.

Christ you need a girlfriend bro

• 1Salty