Hodj Proved Salty: A Tranny's Victory Thread

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
and wait a second, what?

Like 10 posts there in a row I just noticed. Not reading any of them.

Christ you need a girlfriend bro

you literally already directly replied to one of those four posts you're saying you didn't read fucking lololol christ dude

Damn straight bud

I barely read anything anyone else posts here don't kid yourself.

Skim is about the level of reading of people's posts here I engage in 99% of the time

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
directly replied with a quote taken from the last paragraph of the post, lolololol

• 1Cringe
Reactions: 1 user

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
the last paragraph of the LAST OF THE FOUR POSTS lololololo fuck i gotta stop laughing my Fruity Pebbles are getting soggy

• 1Cringe
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Day 2 of pharmakos pharmakos desperately begging me to engage him beyond the superficial

Day 2 of me loling in his face and going and playing video games and working.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
"Didn't Read, Don't Care" is Hodj's safe space codeword for "I'm getting my shit pushed in".

• 1Cringe
  • 1Truth!

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
and i mean i'm playing games while i'm shit posting here too lol, you're not special because you're playing WoW and posting from your phone. i'm just alt tabbing over while my opponents in MTG:Arena make their moves lol.

• 1Cringe

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
and don't fucking lie hodj, you read every single post that might POSSIBLY be directed towards you, you are too vain not to, here's some evidence towards that fact:

you're only interested in this place in so far as enjoying the parts that revolve around you.
Damn straight bud

I barely read anything anyone else posts here don't kid yourself.

Skim is about the level of reading of people's posts here I engage in 99% of the time

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
so you only come here to ignore posts and post about how you're ignore posts? lol that's fucking SAD as SHIT

• 1Potato
  • 1Worf

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
False.

At best I skim the first line or two of most posts, get the jist, and then shit out a response

See? I did it right there with that post. I stopped after

you read every single post

and yet I've responded to the post pretty well because most people say all they're really going to say in line one, then repeat themselves three more times in that post

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
and yet I've responded to the post pretty well because most people say all they're really going to say in line one, then repeat themselves three more times in that post

you mean they write a topic sentence and then write several sentences supporting that topic? BY GODS WHAT AN AWFUL INEFFICIENT STYLE OF WRITING LETS IGNORE IT

• 1Cringe

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
This thread and the wow guild are the main reasons Im here right now

#dealwithit

• 1Salty

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Also the Amod thread is always gonna be a heavy draw for me

The shitposting there is always quality

• 1Salty

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
This thread and the wow guild are the main reasons Im here right now

#dealwithit

and yet we interact often and i only ever click this thread once every few weeks

you're so full of shit i'm surprised you haven't burst in a shitsplosion yet

• 1Cringe

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
All I see is you desperately swinging at fences trying to get me to engage, and failing

• 1Salty
  • 1Bullshit