Hodj Proved Salty: A Tranny's Victory Thread

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
This pc case not coming till Tuesday got me minin' salt like a professional salt mining corporation

• 4Salty
Reactions: 3 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
How do you not have a few old, dead cases sitting around? Surely I can't be alone on this...

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
How do you not have a few old, dead cases sitting around? Surely I can't be alone on this...

They're old.
I probably do but the one I'm using now I don't want to gut, the others are like older than 8 years, the one I know I probably have laying around somewhere had a lot of faulty shit on it, like usb plugs not working any more and shit.

But also just new parts in an old dusty gross case? How goshe! Also I'm too lazy to like bother cleaning them up

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

iannis

Musty Nester
Man, yall would cringe my computer case so hard.

I've had it for fifteen years and have just slowly stripped metal off of it. At this point its just the metal frame with two metal panels on it.

The amazing thing is... the fans still work. lol. They made these bitches SOLID.

That's real oldschool GUTZ, son!

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

iannis

Musty Nester
I might have to actually buy a new one next time. Each time so far I've thought about it, looked at this bag o'bones, and decided I like 100 dollars more than I dislike this case.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I only build a new pc every like 4 to 6 years so I don't mind splurging on a new case each time.

Its a hobby I don't get to indulge in often.

• 2Like

iannis

Musty Nester
You can rig up the metal panels for a really neat cat swing. Just need a drill and some wire and an eyehook.

pay attention, mist.

• 3Worf
  • 1Ice Burn
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
The "Inventor of what is commonly known as aggravated assault" for real blew my sides into post nuclear wasteland status

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
hodj hodj have you thought about painting your computer case with the Confederate Battle Flag?

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Definitely not. Why would I ever want to fly the flag that symbolizes being a traitor to my great northern homeland?

• 2Like
  • 1Picard

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
That simultaneously makes hodj a confederate traitor and a mindful supporter of the union. More dudes like him would have helped 158 years ago.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
As was demonstrated long ago, Kentucky did not fight for the South. A contingent of traitors to our great state joined the Southern Armies, but our state remained loyal to the Union, and according to Abraham Lincoln himself, that is what turned the tide of the war to the North's victory. Kentucky's strategic position was crucial to Northern victory.

• 2Like
  • 1Seriously?

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
giphy.gif

• 2Worf
  • 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Guy in the car ahead of me at a stop light just now had a sticker in his rear window that just said "salt life"

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1OK, Sure