Hodj Proved Salty: A Tranny's Victory Thread

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Also I can't figure out how, when most of us lived through the Clinton impeachment, so many people here don't grasp that impeachment is another word for indicted, and that the actual trial occurs in the Senate.

Will the senate convict? Probably not. They'd need 20+ Gop defectors. I think the way things are going there will be some GOP defectors in the Senate, McConnell will probably even give them permission to defect since it might help those senators in tough marginal election races next year, but he'll probably be able to hold the line below the 2/3rds needed to convict.

The question is how badly this will hurt Trump in 2020. Looking at where polling has been for months, with the way things are going in the press, I think Trump has a very difficult row to hoe in next year's election.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
But Trump had a tough row to hoe in 2016 and still pulled it off so who the fuck knows.

If this shit hits a tipping point, nothing he can do will save him.
If it doesn't, whom the Democrats pick to run against him will determine a lot of the outcome of next year's election.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>

This guy's a real modern day genius

Kills his wife, dumps her body god knows where, drives her car 2 miles away and ditches it

Is seen on camera, AFTER the police are already searching for the woman and would obviously have him as their primary initial suspect, buying bleach and gloves and shit.

So the cops come to his house and search it, find a carpet soaking wet with bleach, soaked with blood and the undermat soaked with blood

You can't make this level of stupid up

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Starting to feel a deep seated need to watch every Hobbit and LoTR extended edition movie in order soon

Its that holiday spirit getting to me

75627325_1695793550562589_4616917580651692032_o.jpg

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users