Hodj Proved Salty: A Tranny's Victory Thread

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Weights are healthier than cardio. And a lot less boring. You have fun getting older while being out of shape. Nothing wrong with high levels of Soyj.

No they arent at all. Weight lifting causes extreme blood pressure spikes. Light weights are better than heavy in that regards.

Stop reading /fit/ for your exercise advise.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Have a nice relaxing weekend and come back to see LLR is still a piece of shit, people are posting death threats in the Politics thread and the Mods are worthless.

Bandwagon Bandwagon I'm being taught about the American justice system in a thread about impeachment which is not a criminal trial? Fucking comical. LLR is just abusing his admin status, nothing more nothing less.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
It wasnt a death threat.

It was a wish for death but not a threat for death.

There is a difference

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Like if i say "i hope you get hit by a truck" that isnt the same as saying " going to find you and hit you with my truck"

The latter is a death threat
The former is not

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
At the rate things are going btw the libs are gonna have one helluca a mic drop i told you so moment next november.

The best trolls are long with distant pay offs.

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Have a nice relaxing weekend and come back to see LLR is still a piece of shit, people are posting death threats in the Politics thread and the Mods are worthless.

Bandwagon Bandwagon I'm being taught about the American justice system in a thread about impeachment which is not a criminal trial? Fucking comical. LLR is just abusing his admin status, nothing more nothing less.

Do you feel wronged? Are you saying this was a miscarriage of justice to put you here? What principles of justice did I violate to put you here? I don't think you have the capacity to answer those questions, or you'd be out of here by now and sporting a nice shiny public apology from me for your troubles.

Is this what it's like to watch the Gorilla Channel? I should email Trump about it.

• 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Yall gotta understand when you kick the beehive repeatedly, youre gonna get stung.

Just state your case once in the politics thread, worf react any replies, and then a year from now if you turn out correct just pop back in quote yourself and say "told you faggots so"

Anything else youre making yourself an easy target

Dont be tanoomba or vanessa

Post in other games and shit

Let the hive mind be the hive mind in the politics thread.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>

I don't disagree with you on either of those points, but the main reason that I'm not willing to put up a fight on your behalf is because LLR already publicly admitted the abuse when he threw down the gauntlet. Everyone knows it's bullshit as far as the rules go, but I think the history of the rickshaw here has seen some creative application of 'tard justice and I personally think that this is a healthy application of it. He gave you two options to get out of the boo box, and I'll bet you could do it without sacrificing your convictions. You could probably find a 100 ways out of the boo box without sacrificing your convictions because LLR is a pretty reasonable guy.

Or you could just wait until the mod elections. Maybe you should run?

• 1Worf

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Do you feel wronged? Are you saying this was a miscarriage of justice to put you here? What principles of justice did I violate to put you here? I don't think you have the capacity to answer those questions, or you'd be out of here by now and sporting a nice shiny public apology from me for your troubles.

Is this what it's like to watch the Gorilla Channel? I should email Trump about it.

This is a fucking forum for a gaming community based on a genre that's basically dead. Who the fuck do you think you are and why the fuck would I care? I didn't vote for you to run this place and if you flipped the switch to "off" same as any previous admin did my life would be fine. Whether I choose to jump through your stupid hoops or not isn't going to change this.

Miscarriage of justice? Principles of justice? I mean come on, you sound so fucking full of yourself it's a joke. This isn't real life, this is a forum that you run. I'm not making the rules and if this is your idea of fun then whatever. I've already answered your question multiple times and if it's not good enough for you then too fucking bad.

I don't disagree with you on either of those points, but the main reason that I'm not willing to put up a fight on your behalf is because LLR already publicly admitted the abuse when he threw down the gauntlet. Everyone knows it's bullshit as far as the rules go, but I think the history of the rickshaw here has seen some creative application of 'tard justice and I personally think that this is a healthy application of it. He gave you two options to get out of the boo box, and I'll bet you could do it without sacrificing your convictions. You could probably find a 100 ways out of the boo box without sacrificing your convictions because LLR is a pretty reasonable guy.

Or you could just wait until the mod elections. Maybe you should run?

I'm not asking you to do anything. You just mentioned me in other threads as if it's somehow Ok to just be an asshole because you don't agree with other people on a forum.

• 1Picard
  • 1Potato
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Oof. I love ya but I Wish I could reach over and shake some political sense into ya Hodj. Mostly no homo.

Get not dying so we can have a rousing round of "no YOUR wrong" 😁

• 1Solidarity

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Oof. I love ya but I Wish I could reach over and shake some political sense into ya Hodj. Mostly no homo.

Get not dying so we can have a rousing round of "no YOUR wrong" 😁

Man with that poll out today shits getting ugly.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Fuck you hodj. Now I'm going to be all paranoid about not standing up enough. I should start smoking again so I'm forced to go outside every 30 minutes

• 3Worf
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Miscarriage of justice? Principles of justice? I mean come on, you sound so fucking full of yourself it's a joke. This isn't real life, this is a forum that you run. I'm not making the rules and if this is your idea of fun then whatever. I've already answered your question multiple times and if it's not good enough for you then too fucking bad.
Oh so you're fine with it? You don't think I did anything wrong and am within my rights to send you to the shaw under the provided rationale? Great! You can stay here in the shaw then since you are obviously guilty.

You see this Lithose Lithose ? This is the strength of the cult. Rather than simply walk out of the trap he'd rather throw himself against the door in hopes it finally gives way. Doing otherwise is just too damaging to the ego. Here is proof of it!

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Remember that whole "Clinton polling at 98%" bullshit?
Do they actually dedicate resources to polling for real or just throw up whatever they deem necessary for the narrative?
Polls are just another way that the media puts out fake news.
I don't have a current list but here are some examples of the bullshit.
I'm sure I could find similar on the Reps side.
It's all a play. Always has been.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...f63ab8b1370_story.html?utm_term=.8146403a7c36📁

Notice any similarities?

Poll: Trump disapproval rating up to 60 percent📁
Trump's Disapproval Rating Soars in Latest Washington Post / ABC Poll📁
Trump's attacks backfire: Big majorities back Mueller and Sessions, while president's disapproval hits 60%, new poll says📁
Poll: More Americans prefer Sessions and Mueller over Trump📁
Poll: Most Americans side with Sessions over Trump📁
More Americans support Jeff Sessions than Donald Trump: Poll📁
Half of Americans favor launching impeachment proceedings: poll📁
Trump's disapproval rating hits new high of 60 percent in latest poll📁
Trouble for Trump: Disapproval at a high, half favor impeachment (POLL)📁
http://www.rollcall.com/news/politics/half-of-americans-support-impeachment-process-against-trump📁
https://www.msn.com/en-xl/northamer...ck-mueller-and-sessions/ar-BBMHdAW?li=BBKxOg5📁
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/2...r.com&utm_source=hvper.com&utm_medium=website📁
https://news.vice.com/en_us/article...icans-support-mueller-and-sessions-over-trump📁
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/poll-disapproval-trump-hits-new-high-n905431📁

Of course, our GEOTUS commented on the fake polls.

• 1Trump

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Im gonna eat a handful of hydrocodone and go die now btw

• 1Hodjing

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Fuck you hodj. Now I'm going to be all paranoid about not standing up enough. I should start smoking again so I'm forced to go outside every 30 minutes

Dude I do not wish this on my worst enemy right now. I really don't. There are some punishments no one deserves to endure.

Still, it'd be nice if it happened to Tanoomba Tanoomba though

• 1Garbage
  • 1Solidarity

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Oh so you're fine with it? You don't think I did anything wrong and am within my rights to send you to the shaw under the provided rationale? Great! You can stay here in the shaw then since you are obviously guilty.

You see this Lithose Lithose ? This is the strength of the cult. Rather than simply walk out of the trap he'd rather throw himself against the door in hopes it finally gives way. Doing otherwise is just too damaging to the ego. Here is proof of it!

Witch hunts only end when the hunters are the ones on the pyre.

• 1Smuggly
  • 1Picard
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users