Hodj Proved Salty: A Tranny's Victory Thread

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
@Tanoomba tried that shit.

Howd that work out for him?

Well, it caused you to abuse your mod powers and now your abuse of mod powers is more relevant and talked about than anything he ever did. So, it was a draw I guess?

If you cared about health rather than body image youd go ride a bike.

No need for a shitty membership to a fag hotel for that shit.

More like, if you cared about health more than your dick working. Bike riding breaks your dick. Does it to guys who are in shape, its worse for the out of shape.

Dont be tanoomba or vanessa

And by that you mean don't be someone soyj can stalk?

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Oh so you're fine with it? You don't think I did anything wrong and am within my rights to send you to the shaw under the provided rationale? Great! You can stay here in the shaw then since you are obviously guilty.

You see this @Lithose? This is the strength of the cult. Rather than simply walk out of the trap he'd rather throw himself against the door in hopes it finally gives way. Doing otherwise is just too damaging to the ego. Here is proof of it!

Are you saying you could just not hit the "off" switch on this forum? Is your forum tag incorrect and you are not the forum administrator? You seem to be confusing real life and an online clown show that I out of habit still come back to.

Bandwagon and you already admitted that you're breaking the forum "rules" and I've already said multiple times that you're abusing your position by doing this so not sure how that means I'm fine with it. I just don't really care enough to say more than that.

How many circles do you want to go around on this? We've talked about Hearsay, Self-Incrimination and Intent. For your fucked up issues, what part do you want to go over again? This has nothing to do with a cult but stating correctly that withholding evidence isn't typically possible in a criminal trial which impeachment assuredly is not. So complaining about the "process" or "hearsay" as it relates to a criminal trial is laughably bullshit.

As far as your continued Lithose worship, do you gargle?

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
How many circles do you want to go around on this? We've talked about Hearsay, Self-Incrimination and Intent. For your fucked up issues, what part do you want to go over again? This has nothing to do with a cult but stating correctly that withholding evidence isn't typically possible in a criminal trial which impeachment assuredly is not. So complaining about the "process" or "hearsay" as it relates to a criminal trial is laughably bullshit.
Do you think this is the post you made where you explain how and why this is miscarriage of justice?
How - I didn't Doxx anybody
Why - There is no proof I did ergo I didn't do it.

This is what you're holding up as a thorough debunking of my reasoning? This is laughably bad. If this is the best you can do, why should your opinion ever be worth anything? Are you tacitly admitting your opinions are shit and can't be backed up? This 'how and why' you posted here is attempting to go down the option 1 route. Whether you did or did not doxx someone isn't the issue, it's your intent. The how and why you may or may not have acted has nothing to do with your intent. Your intent is what's on trial here.

Also, your claim that this isn't a criminal proceeding is not relevant to you explaining to me how and why this is a miscarriage of justice. Criminal proceedings are never the standard for forum justice, so you're again arguing an irrelevancy.

If you're arguing that Lithose and Mario and all the other witnesses' testimony is hearsay and should be discounted because of that fact, you'll have to tell me why hearsay is bad, since based upon your postings in the impeachment thread you seem to think that hearsay is a perfectly acceptable standard on which to impeach a president, which is a far more important process than justice on this forum, or even your standard run-of-the-mill criminal proceeding.

So tell me, why is hearsay bad and shouldn't be used as the sole basis of evidence against anyone even outside of purely criminal proceedings?

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
So tell me, why is hearsay bad and shouldn't be used as the sole basis of evidence against anyone even outside of purely criminal proceedings?

I hate to break it to ya buddy but they've got first hand accounts but in these proceedings hearsay is allowed. Clinton was impeached based on hearsay from Linda Tripp if you will recall.

But they have first hand accounts testifying this week

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Like 16 credible witnesses corroborate the whistleblower's account at least.

Including one of Pence's top aides, multiple people the President himself hand picked, etc.

• 2Quality Calories

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Really yall back yourselves into a corner arguing there's no first hand accounts, oh the trials being held in secret, oh wait now its public is a show trial.

If you honestly evaluate the facts here, you see the Repubs throwing anything at the wall hoping it'll stick, and all of it just falling as spaghetti out of their pockets. You've got GOP congressmen announcing retirements (anytime a party starts that shit you know things are bad). The first three witnesses are long serving non partisan government employees with distinguished service records, etc.

Fucking Pence's aide that's testifying Trump is calling a "Never Trumper"

Shit is ridiculous and anyone who just turns their brain on a second and evaluates this evidence while checking their egos at the door can come to not other conclusion but that they've got him dead to rights.

• 2Quality Calories
  • 1Like
  • 1Pants on Fire!
Reactions: 4 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
I hate to break it to ya buddy but they've got first hand accounts but in these proceedings hearsay is allowed. Clinton was impeached based on hearsay from Linda Tripp if you will recall.

But they have first hand accounts testifying this week

I heard from a whistleblower you secretly went to a Southern States convention to represent the great state of Kentucky and were greeted with open arms and gave a rousing keynote speech while wearing confederate gear and drinking Zima.

I'll hand you a list of allowable witnesses to refute this in a week or so.

• 1Worf
  • 1Mic Drop

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
They wouldn't be having this dog and pony show if any of that were true.

Pretty sure that impeachment is exactly what the Congress would be doing in the case of evidence that the president was using US taxpayer dollars to extort campaign favors from foreign agents that help him politically

As I said, there are none so blind as those willfully refusing to see.

It isn't a dog and pony show at all. They are following the rules and process laid out by Republicans over the past 20 years, including the Clinton impeachment trial.

When you have facts, pound facts
When you have process, pound process
When you have neither pound the table and do your best to convince everyone the whole things a farce.

It isn't working though. And the pro Trump side are just digging the hole deeper by the day.

Y'all go ahead and doubt me. Press X to doubt. Please do. I dont' care. I'm saying this because I believe it to be true, and the willful denials around here are getting silly.

I heard from a whistleblower you secretly went to a Southern States convention to represent the great state of Kentucky and were greeted with open arms and gave a rousing keynote speech while wearing confederate gear and drinking Zima.

I'll hand you a list of allowable witnesses to refute this in a week or so.

The whistleblower's story is irrelevant at this point. There are multiple first hand witnesses testifying this week. This is a terrible place to hang your hat, because as soon as someone with first hand knowledge of the phone call speaks, this line of reasoning is done.

Yall are better off trying to argue it doesn't matter because we have no standards any more than trying to argue that the testimony doesn't include first hand accounts.

Not that it matters. Again: Clinton was impeached based on hearsay evidence from Linda Tripp. End of story.

• 2Quality Calories
  • 2Like
  • 1Potato
Reactions: 4 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I was taught to always stand back and evaluate evidence fairly, to limit bias as much as possible. I voted for Donald Trump. I thought he would be a good disruption to the political status quo. He's been a disaster. And he cannot win re election with 30% of people who simply refuse to accept plain jane evidence in front of them.

Give it up. This nonsense simply is not going to work on me.

• 2Quality Calories
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I mean really Jennifer Williams is one of Pence's top aides. She was ON THE PHONE CALL and HEARD IT FIRST HAND, and is testifying this week that the call was inappropriate.

There's no getting around that fact. There are multiple people who were on the phone call, who corroborate the whistleblower's account.

Turn your brains on bros. For the love of just your own self respect turn your brains on.

• 1Quality Calories
  • 1Like
  • 1Tiresome

Rathar

<Bronze Donator>
This is all a giant plot to get folks to donate in order to use the :tiresome: emote right?

No I am not talking about what Hodj is saying.

• 1Worf
  • 1Quality Calories
  • 1Like