My thread is here for anyone to shitpost whatever they want in

Have at it one and all

• 1Like
  • 1Pants on Fire!
Reactions: 1 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Sorry about your health issue hodj. Glad you didn't die.

That said, you know someone is a real piece of shit when they roll into hodj' thread with not a single thought given to hodj after his brush with death, and just immediately starts whining like a thin-skinned cunt about how LRR abused them so badly.

Have a nice relaxing weekend and come back to see LLR is still a piece of shit, people are posting death threats in the Politics thread and the Mods are worthless.

@Bandwagon I'm being taught about the American justice system in a thread about impeachment which is not a criminal trial? Fucking comical. LLR is just abusing his admin status, nothing more nothing less.

7R6YQgd.jpg

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>

That said, you know someone is a real piece of shit when they roll into hodj' thread with not a single thought given to hodj after his brush with death, and just immediately starts whining like a thin-skinned cunt about how LRR abused them so badly.
@hodj understands though. He's been there. Brando can be pretty twatty but LLR really is on a tear lately and this thread gets poppin. hodj knows the value of a good stage so he is probably all good with it so long as the traffic is moving. It's why I asked though. I have my own thread here now to point out what a twat LLR is so now I can just use this one to ask hodj about which weird dad-jam band he is touring with next.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler

7R6YQgd.jpg

This is the salt thread and Brando was really salty. If anything, he was honoring Hodj.

• 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Do you think this is the post you made where you explain how and why this is miscarriage of justice?

This is what you're holding up as a thorough debunking of my reasoning? This is laughably bad. If this is the best you can do, why should your opinion ever be worth anything? Are you tacitly admitting your opinions are shit and can't be backed up? This 'how and why' you posted here is attempting to go down the option 1 route. Whether you did or did not doxx someone isn't the issue, it's your intent. The how and why you may or may not have acted has nothing to do with your intent. Your intent is what's on trial here.

Also, your claim that this isn't a criminal proceeding is not relevant to you explaining to me how and why this is a miscarriage of justice. Criminal proceedings are never the standard for forum justice, so you're again arguing an irrelevancy.

If you're arguing that Lithose and Mario and all the other witnesses' testimony is hearsay and should be discounted because of that fact, you'll have to tell me why hearsay is bad, since based upon your postings in the impeachment thread you seem to think that hearsay is a perfectly acceptable standard on which to impeach a president, which is a far more important process than justice on this forum, or even your standard run-of-the-mill criminal proceeding.

So tell me, why is hearsay bad and shouldn't be used as the sole basis of evidence against anyone even outside of purely criminal proceedings?

So once again we're not arguing about actions that deserve a rickshaw according to the forum "rules" but you abusing your power to prove something that isn't even provable nor relevant to impeachment.

Hearsay isn't an issue in these proceedings about impeachment because people with direct knowledge of the July 25th call raised an issue with the call and also told the whistle blower. The people now testifying are either testifying how the President and others involved actions affected their roles directly (last week) or now this week are the ones that did have direct knowledge of the call or were otherwise directly involved in the bribery, extortion, quid pro quo or whatever you want to call it. Again, for the millionth time, Donald J. Trump admitted to the world on camera that he did withhold aid to Ukraine and the White House acting Chief of Staff and director of OMB further corroborated this was for political reasons.

So we have those accused of corrupt acts admitting to the corrupt acts and now testimony by those that dealt with those affected or with direct knowledge of the corrupt acts. Nobody disputes that the aid to Ukraine was withheld and that the Ukrainian President was asked to make a public statement against a political opponent of Donald Trump. Nobody claims to have actually been doxxed by me nor is there any evidence of my doing so as you are readily admitting above. Therefore the conditions currently being discussed as it relates to testimony against Donald Trumps actions don't actually exist in your continued bullshit quest to get your jollies off at my expense.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
So we have those accused of corrupt acts admitting to the corrupt acts and now testimony by those that dealt with those affected or with direct knowledge of the corrupt acts. Nobody disputes that the aid to Ukraine was withheld and that the Ukrainian President was asked to make a public statement against a political opponent of Donald Trump.
The mistake you're making is that the president did not commit a corrupt act. What the president said doesn't meet the criteria for bribery. It doesn't meet the criteria for extortion. Quid pro quo is another word for foreign policy with conditions attached which is how foreign policy SHOULD be conducted and HAS BEEN conducted for decades.

So you are attempting to criminalize normal acts by a president based upon his perceived intent. You perceive his intent as corrupt and 'politically motivated' because the target of his proposed investigation is in the other political party and running for president, regardless of the veracity of the claim. The president claims that his motivations are to root out corruption at home and abroad. We have evidence that there is corruption in Ukraine, and that the Bidens were involved. It is a crime under Ukrainian law for Hunter Biden to receive payments in the manner he did. In the US giving no show jobs to your kid in exchange for something is the very definition of corruption. We have mountains of evidence, PHYSICAL evidence to show corruption in Ukraine and that the Bidens were involved. Just like BEING the president shouldn't shield you from breaking the law, RUNNING for president should be no shield for past acts of corruption. We also have the word of the Ukrainian president that all is above board and he wants to know what happened to the aid money that was "lost" under Joe Biden's term. To proceed we must call him either a dupe or a liar. Which is it?

On the other side of the ledger for evidence lined up against the president, we have hearsay from career bureaucrats about what is in the call that we possess a transcript of.

Put more simply, the democrats are impeaching the president for thoughtcrime. Once side perceives his INTENT as corrupt, the other side noble. His actual actions are normal every day actions that a president takes while conducting foreign policy.

Nobody claims to have actually been doxxed by me nor is there any evidence of my doing so as you are readily admitting above. Therefore the conditions currently being discussed as it relates to testimony against Donald Trumps actions don't actually exist in your continued bullshit quest to get your jollies off at my expense.

Just like the President, your actions are everyday and normal, but your intent has been called in to question and you are being held accountable for your intent. Just like the president, you find yourself in the impossible position of disproving your intent when people have presumed you guilty instead of innocent despite your actions being everyday and normal. Just like the president, you are being asked to call witnesses from a list approved by the prosecution only in an effort to disprove your intent. Just like the president, every statement you make to profess your innocence is taken as further evidence of your guilt or is discounted due to your obvious guilt.

I was hoping that being put in the same exact situation as the president would give you some insight about what it's like to be the victim of what the president is going through: a witch trial where he is put in the impossible position of proving to partisans that he doesn't have corrupt intent, but I can see it's a lost cause.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Bullshit
Reactions: 2 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Starting to improve. Been sleeping a lot.

Doesn't hurt so much today either. More limber.

• 3Like
  • 2Hodjing
Reactions: 4 users

iannis

Musty Nester
Start making up weird sex stuff to tell your wife the doctor recommended when she went to pee.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like

iannis

Musty Nester
He said it might help if you dressed up like Elvira and talked about star wars.

• 5Worf
  • 1Weird Boner
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Brando up in here expecting LLR to behave in good faith is the real comedy.

How is he acting in bad faith?

All Brando needs to do is explain that, and he's free. (And that's not some trick to say its impossible to explain it. Its CLEARLY possible, we all know how he's acting in bad faith. Brando literally only has to describe it.)

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
So we have those accused of corrupt acts admitting to the corrupt acts and now testimony by those that dealt with those affected or with direct knowledge of the corrupt acts.

Here is your star witness saying its well within the President's rights to do this.

Womp womp. Stick to trying to explain why it was unfair that you were placed in here.

• 1Like
  • 1Trump
  • 1Mic Drop

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>

Here is your star witness saying its well within the President's rights to do this.

Womp womp. Stick to trying to explain why it was unfair that you were placed in here.

Yea, but the president didn't use my talking points, RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

• 2Worf
  • 1Like