Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
k sugartits

Don't care

Haven't read a single real line of a single post you've made

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
(Meanwhile Hodj is now on text post 100+ discussing politics, which he said is precisely what he didn't want.)

Whatever makes you feel better bud.

The difference is I care what I have to say and think

I don't care what you have to say or think

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
And 41% approval 53% disapproval is probably the highest disapproval/approval differential I've seen and no one sitting at those numbers will overcome a 12 point difference on election night.

So try again

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Okay faith was the wrong word for the wrong crowd, I am not a religious man nor do I deal with religious debates or shit like that so I forgot how it can have a loaded meaning. Pick a word that more neutrally describes belief that the person is doing the right job and will continue to do so based on your perception that that is exactly what they have been doing.

It's hard being a centrist in today's climate.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Okay faith was the wrong word for the wrong crowd, I am not a religious man nor do I deal with religious debates or shit like that so I forgot how it can have a loaded meaning. Pick a word that more neutrally describes belief that the person is doing the right job and will continue to do so based on your perception that that is exactly what they have been doing.

Oh I wasn't talking about you or anything you posted

Probably didn't even see your post honestly in all this flood of nonsense we've all been putting out.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I think a lot of people need to figure out that libertarian conservative and right wing philosophy isn't supposed to be about following an authoritarian fuckstick. Leave that for the libtards.

We are free men, and we should remain free and our duty is to our nation, not to any one person, excepting ourselves and possibly our families.

NUMBER:​
AUTHOR:​
Benjamin Franklin (1706–90)
QUOTATION:​
“Well, Doctor, what have we got—a Republic or a Monarchy?”

“A Republic, if you can keep it.”
ATTRIBUTION:​
The response is attributed to BENJAMIN FRANKLIN—at the close of the Constitutional Convention of 1787, when queried as he left Independence Hall on the final day of deliberation—in the notes of Dr. James McHenry, one of Maryland’s delegates to the Convention.

McHenry’s notes were first published in The American Historical Review, vol. 11, 1906, and the anecdote on p. 618 reads: “A lady asked Dr. Franklin Well Doctor what have we got a republic or a monarchy. A republic replied the Doctor if you can keep it.” When McHenry’s notes were included in The Records of the Federal Convention of 1787, ed. Max Farrand, vol. 3, appendix A, p. 85 (1911, reprinted 1934), a footnote stated that the date this anecdote was written is uncertain.
SUBJECTS:​
Republic

• 1Mother of God

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>

You should have said "It hard trying to be", idota.

Fool(1).jpg

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I think that's what really galls Lithose et al here

I'm not some libtard I'm not a communist I think communism is a fucking failure

But I am a Constitutionalist, a libertarian, a conservative and an atheist.

How you can be shocked someone like me, with my values, would reject a personality cult outright?

Fucking dumb.

Whats saddest is these retards all walking lockstep with their orange authority figure think they're right wing, but they're not.

They're authoritarians. And I reject authority.

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Omfg, I can't type or proof read. This sucks without an edit function, that might be the worst punishment of all for someone like me who lacks the ability to proof read beyond that of a child's turd;

BullPoop(2).jpg

Which brings me to a question that I already know the answer to...

• 1Worf

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
And my avatar isn't a maga thing its a fuck you and everyone else in this goddamn circle thing

• 1Trump

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
The only god who canrule your life is your self

when you can run the federal government who owns you by monopoly of violence let me know kthanx, until then this is libertarian braindead fantasy

• 1Potato

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Omfg, I can't type or proof read. This sucks without an edit function, that might be the worst punishment of all for someone like me who lacks the ability to proof read beyond that of a child's turd;

View attachment 234319

Which brings me to a question that I already know the answer to...

I"m honestly impressed Fana can post in here at all what with the lack of an edit button

• 1Worf

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
And 41% approval 53% disapproval is probably the highest disapproval/approval differential I've seen and no one sitting at those numbers will overcome a 12 point difference on election night.

those polls never ask if you can vote or if you're an american citizen

• 1Potato
  • 1Comrade
Reactions: 1 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
when you can run the federal government who owns you by monopoly of violence let me know kthanx, until then this is libertarian braindead fantasy

The government doesn't own me, they can kill me for all I care Ill die a free man though

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I'm gonna bug LLR if I post too many replies but that last post Fana is the dictionary definition of straw grasping desperation

The tracking polls are consistent across multiple polling operations, and have held firm for months

I watch them daily.

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
What if you know you did something wrong, something someone else also did and got punished for, and the guilt of not being honest about it is really bothering you? The other dude deserved it much, much more than I but that doesn't mean I don't as well. I did break the rules, after all. I want the other person to know that I am not a disingenuous piece of shit and yet, at the same time, fuck 'em because I am also an asshole... I just developed more of a conscience over the last while.

Do I do the right thing or not?

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
I think that's what really galls Lithose et al here

I'm not some libtard I'm not a communist I think communism is a fucking failure

But I am a Constitutionalist, a libertarian, a conservative and an atheist.

How you can be shocked someone like me, with my values, would reject a personality cult outright?

Fucking dumb.

Whats saddest is these retards all walking lockstep with their orange authority figure think they're right wing, but they're not.

They're authoritarians. And I reject authority.

giphy.gif

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
What if you know you did something wrong, something someone else also did and got punished for, and the guilt of not being honest about it is really bothering you? The other dude deserved it much, much more than I but that doesn't mean I don't as well. I did break the rules, after all. I want the other person to know that I am not a disingenuous piece of shit and yet, at the same time, fuck 'em because I am also an asshole... I just developed more of a conscience over the last while.

Do I do the right thing or not?

Doing the right thing may hurt but living a hard truth is preferable to a comforting lie. If the weight of the guilt is crushing you, and the damage done was significant, yes I'd say admitting is the right thing to do.

We know asking Jesus to forgive you is a waste of time. My values say direct apologies and attempts to make corrections and make things right are proper gestures. This can get tricky if we're talking legal issues, but again, its usually better to turn one self in and beg for mercy than to run and hide and hope the truth never comes to light

Such a fucking great wrassler