Hodj Proved Salty: A Tranny's Victory Thread

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>

Driving is a privilege in our system, not a right. I agree to the rules of the road when I apply for my license. I chose for myself to take those obligations and responsibilities upon myself, in order to have a right to access public roadways with my vehicle.

Sovereign citizens are retards and are not consistent with my world view.

Yet if push came to shove and the government was telling me to do something against my values at threat of force, I would stand firm on my values and die a free man.

But following basic rules of the road that I agreed to is consistent with my values.

We're trying to have a society here, you realize.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
I'm gonna bug LLR if I post too many replies but that last post Fana is the dictionary definition of straw grasping desperation

The tracking polls are consistent across multiple polling operations, and have held firm for months

I watch them daily.
doesn't address my point at all

• 1Potato
Reactions: 1 user

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
“You know some people want to change the name of Thanksgiving. They don’t want to use the term Thanksgiving...now we’re going to have to do a little work on Thanksgiving people have different ideas.”

72694568_576938976209093_2984539316195164160_n.jpg

Repeat after me: "I'm not in a cult, you're in a cult. Even though my cult has a clear leader and yours has no leader and my cult has an ideology of authoritarianism and yours rejects authority figures, you're the cultist not me. Black is white and green is blue, up is down, war is peace, freedom is slavery"

• 1Trump
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
The difference is I care what I have to say and think

I don't care what you have to say or think
Is that how you explain becoming someone's bitch? "I enjoy it, so its fine".

Okay, again, whatever makes you feel better. Maybe that's been a great strategy for you as you attempt to go for your fourth B.A. degree.

• 1Potato
  • 1Worf

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Theres that insulting attempt to downplay my achievements

I did bs degrees

Thanks for playing

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
The tracking polls are consistent across multiple polling operations, and have held firm for months

the entirety of 2015-2016 polls reported one group way wrong for example

• 1Potato

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
“You know some people want to change the name of Thanksgiving. They don’t want to use the term Thanksgiving...now we’re going to have to do a little work on Thanksgiving people have different ideas.”

View attachment 234325

Repeat after me: "I'm not in a cult, you're in a cult. Even though my cult has a clear leader and yours has no leader and my cult has an ideology of authoritarianism and yours rejects authority figures, you're the cultist not me. Black is white and green is blue, up is down, war is peace, freedom is slavery"

pretty funny and effective twofer

• 1Potato

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
"Science is a liar sometimes"

Just a basic introductory class on statistical inference fana.

You run your own business surely you can afford an online community college class

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Doing the right thing may hurt but living a hard truth is preferable to a comforting lie. If the weight of the guilt is crushing you, and the damage done was significant, yes I'd say admitting is the right thing to do.

We know asking Jesus to forgive you is a waste of time. My values say direct apologies and attempts to make corrections and make things right are proper gestures. This can get tricky if we're talking legal issues, but again, its usually better to turn one self in and beg for mercy than to run and hide and hope the truth never comes to light

Such a fucking great wrassler

Nothing legal, just board drama that wouldn't be an issue if I wasn't dealing with issues related to my depression and anxiety disorders. I knew what the right answer was but just wanted someone else to push me to do the right thing, thank you. Have a rare Pepe.

Pepe(79wm).jpg

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
My wife made a cheesecake pumpkin pie

I am so ready for this motherfucking food tomorrow

• 2Quality Calories
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
"Science is a liar sometimes"

Just a basic introductory class on statistical inference fana.

You run your own business surely you can afford an online community college class

calling polling an exact science is lawl, none of these vagueries you use to shield yourself from reality answer the charge that pollsters don't ask if you're a citizen who can vote for the most part

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>

View attachment 234325

tenor.gif

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Its not an exact science thats why you meed to understand how statistics works hence why you need a class

Polling models representative populations and attempts to remove accidental biases through sampling size and how the populations are modeled.

But when you have multiple daily tracking polls, polling hundreds of people consistenly over time, you have a much more reliable, note i didnt say perfectly accurate, result.

And every major daily tracking poll is saying the same thing 42% ish approval plus or minus 3 points versus 53% approval plus or minus 3 points
These values are outside the range of overlap when it comes to their polling range.

Thus we can conclude that, at best. Trumps approval is at 45% and his disapproval at best is at 50% and those are not numbers that win elections.

Just a basic fucking stats class online fana.

For your sake i already took one in class years ago so its not for my sake

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Hodjing

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Its not an exact science thats why you meed to understand how statistics works hence why you need a class

Polling models representative populations and attempts to remove accidental biases through sampling size and how the populations are modeled.

But when you have multiple daily tracking polls, polling hundreds of people consistenly over time, you have a much more reliable, note i didnt say perfectly accurate, result.

And every major daily tracking poll is saying the same thing 42% ish approval plus or minus 3 points versus 53% approval plus or minus 3 points
These values are outside the range of overlap when it comes to their polling range.

Thus we can conclude that, at best. Trumps approval is at 45% and his disapproval at best is at 50% and those are not numbers that win elections.

Just a basic fucking stats class online fana.

For your sake i already took one in class years ago so its not for my sake
You took 1 whole class?

1574813556167.jpg

• 2Worf

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
You took 1 whole class?

View attachment 234330

I took more classes than i should have.

Just in anthropology i took two field schools, one in poland, one at home, i took forensics, methodology, culture related courses, took a theory course.

Then outside i did ugh

Bio 1 and 2 population genetics, genetics human genetics, calc 1 phys 1 chem 1 and 2 o chem 1 and 2 and thats just off the top of my head

I miss school

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
So what's everyone's favorite Thanksgiving dish?

I like cooking the turkey but I'm partial to green bean casserole and deviled eggs are god like

• 1Like
  • 1Hodjing

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
What's your favorite thanksgiving day food Vanessa Vanessa

Oh wait I forgot trans people don't have family or anyone to celebrate with

Drive to kentucky we'll feed you.

I despise you as a retard but you still deserve a meal on thanksgiving

• 1Worf
  • 1Ice Burn