Hodj Proved Salty: A Tranny's Victory Thread

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Its showing double think.

Hodj, is it always in someone's personal interest if an investigation involves a political rival?

Yes or no. Simple question. Can you answer it or will you stuff your fingers in your eats like a religious cook?
The gall of Lithose asking for a simple yes or no answer when he cant answer if he was high or drunk last night is pretty amusing. How about you come answer my question before you get all smuggly.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Its a dishonestly formulated and worthless question he wants a yes or no answer to as well

Whether or not its always in someone's personal political interest if an investigation involves a political rival or not, we know in this case it was and therefore its just more trying to deny plain basic obvious facts of the situation in order to make up an imaginary scenario where Donald fucking Trump isn't a self obsessed narcissist sociopath who has always and will always only work towards his own interest, hence why he's unfit for office.

We have evidence on the record from multiple attestations under oath that Sondland stated Trump "Didn't give a shit about anything but the big stuff that benefited him"

Holmes said he was able to make out what Trump was saying during that brief portion of the phone call because Sondland held the phone away from his ear as Trump was speaking loudly. Holmes would testify that Trump's unmistakable voice was later quieter. Holmes said he did not take notes of that part of the call but told fellow embassy staffers what he heard.

"I then took the opportunity to ask Ambassador Sondland for his candid impression of the president’s views on Ukraine," Holmes said. "In particular, I asked Ambassador Sondland if it was true that the president did not give a shit about Ukraine. Ambassador Sondland agreed that the president did not give a shit about Ukraine."

"I asked why not, and Ambassador Sondland stated, the president only cares about 'big stuff,'" Holmes continued. "I noted that there was 'big stuff' going on in Ukraine, like a war with Russia. And Ambassador Sondland replied that he meant 'big stuff' that benefits the president, like the 'Biden investigation' that" Trump's personal attorney Rudy Giuliani "was pushing."

Now they're going to try to claim that witness testimony isn't credible but all that matters is the people who state this happened were there, there are several of them, their testimonies correspond closely, and was given under oath.

What Lithose wants us to do is pretend these people, particularly Holmes, a war veteran, purple heart recipient, whose won awards for pointing out issues in the government he witnessed, are uncredible, and instead, we should worry about people who haven't testified, who won't testify under oath think when they bring up an already refuted and debunked conspiracy theory.

So its just another completely disingenuous, loaded with outright fabrication lies made with deceitful intent and its just more evidence, like I said, that to change someone's mind they have to be an honest interlocutor, which Lithose is not.

Lithose needs that ego rush of "pwning" someone in a debate by gish galloping them into oblivion.

He hit a wall he can't really climb in someone that doesn't value his obviously wrong and obviously dishonestly proposed argument or opinion in the first place and won't give him the time of day for that debate.

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Its a dishonestly formulated and worthless question he wants a yes or no answer to as well

Whether or not its always in someone's personal political interest if an investigation involves a political rival or not, we know in this case it was and therefore its just more trying to deny plain basic obvious facts of the situation in order to make up an imaginary scenario where Donald fucking Trump isn't a self obsessed narcissist sociopath who has always and will always only work towards his own interest, hence why he's unfit for office.

We have evidence on the record from multiple attestations under oath that Sondland stated Trump "Didn't give a shit about anything but the big stuff that benefited him"

Holmes said he was able to make out what Trump was saying during that brief portion of the phone call because Sondland held the phone away from his ear as Trump was speaking loudly. Holmes would testify that Trump's unmistakable voice was later quieter. Holmes said he did not take notes of that part of the call but told fellow embassy staffers what he heard.

"I then took the opportunity to ask Ambassador Sondland for his candid impression of the president’s views on Ukraine," Holmes said. "In particular, I asked Ambassador Sondland if it was true that the president did not give a shit about Ukraine. Ambassador Sondland agreed that the president did not give a shit about Ukraine."

"I asked why not, and Ambassador Sondland stated, the president only cares about 'big stuff,'" Holmes continued. "I noted that there was 'big stuff' going on in Ukraine, like a war with Russia. And Ambassador Sondland replied that he meant 'big stuff' that benefits the president, like the 'Biden investigation' that" Trump's personal attorney Rudy Giuliani "was pushing."

Now they're going to try to claim that witness testimony isn't credible but all that matters is the people who state this happened were there, there are several of them, their testimonies correspond closely, and was given under oath.

What Lithose wants us to do is pretend these people, particularly Holmes, a war veteran, purple heart recipient, whose won awards for pointing out issues in the government he witnessed, are uncredible, and instead, we should worry about people who haven't testified, who won't testify under oath think when they bring up an already refuted and debunked conspiracy theory.

So its just another completely disingenuous, loaded with outright fabrication lies made with deceitful intent and its just more evidence, like I said, that to change someone's mind they have to be an honest interlocutor, which Lithose is not.

Lithose needs that ego rush of "pwning" someone in a debate by gish galloping them into oblivion.

He hit a wall he can't really climb in someone that doesn't value his obviously wrong and obviously dishonestly proposed argument or opinion in the first place and won't give him the time of day for that debate.

giphy.gif

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I don't know if I should be ashamed to admit I'm a Genesis fan or not, but I am.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 3 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Dude that cheesecake pumpkin pie sitting in my fridge right now has me fucking dying of anticipation

• 1Like

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Favorite dish has to be the green chili chedder biscuits. I swear I spend more time on them than I do the bird.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor

Finally, so Hodj DOES believe its possible to investigate a political opponent, but its BAD if its for self interest.

Good, so we have the crux of the issue set. That Hodji believes Trump investigated for self interest. And wonderful, Hodji has given us evidence too!

Well Hodji, you're basing your opinion on hearsay of an interpretation of an interpretation. Not only would this not be admissible in court, you'd be laughed at. But because I want to argue with as much good faith as possible, and because your TDS makes you believe that the interpretation of state department official is evidence of intent, I'll take this evidence as fact. Unfortunately Hodji, there are still big problems!

See, because I think you're confusing Ukrainian interests with American interest here. No idea why you'd do that. The president of the United States is supposed to care about American interests first, and its pretty important to close Tax Payer embezzlement/graft schemes. It's ALSO important to prevent foreign interference in our elections. (As YOU said.) Which makes Sondland's testimony about this exchange interesting.

What in your quote eliminates Trump caring about American interests? Because "not giving a shit" about another countries interests can be a charge leveled at every President. So the burden here is not whether Trump cared about Ukraine, but rather whether he cared about his own interests or the interests of the country. And so far the only evidence you have is hearsay of an INTERPRETATION that Trump didn't care about UKRAINE. (Oh and even the hearsay was wrong, Sondland contradicted a portion of it in his testimony).

HIMES: And what about this line, and Ambassador Sondland replied that he meant, quote, unquote, "big stuff that benefits the president." That's what you meant by big stuff. So again, we don't have the transcript. I suspect we will, but is that something you might say? Do you believe that the president really considers big stuff to be that which benefits him?
SONDLAND: I don't recall saying benefits him.
RATCLIFFE: One of the points that my Democratic colleagues keep making is that David Holmes' prior testimony which he'll (ph) apparently confirm tomorrow, is that President Trump said that he doesn't give a blank about Ukraine, you heard that earlier?
SONDLAND: That was not on the phone call, I don't think he testified that was on the phone call. I think he was testifying that I summarized the phone call, and I don't recall saying that.
RATCLIFFE: You have no recollection of that?

SONDLAND: I don't.

Now, this isn't to say Trump wasn't down on Ukraine, Sonland was very open about that, as were others. But they ALL explained it as he was down on Ukraine because the country was a corrupt black hole that we poured aid into endlessly without return. MULTIPLE people, have testified, Trump's main concern was corruption and aid from allies. Holmes and Cooper.

SEWELL: Exactly. Were you ever able to get a reason why that hold was on? Did you ever get a reason?
COOPER: No, ma'am. The only thing that I heard about it - but this is, again, you know, second, thirdhand, I'm - was that the President was concerned about corruption, but that was all I ever heard.
And this is mirrored with the OMP official too, that the main concerns constantly raised were corruption and aid from allies. Its only through interpenetration of hearsay that people arrive at "it was due to wanting to investigate Biden", never direct expression of Trump's desire--not once. But even if that WERE the case, that does not prove such an invbestigation does not serve as American interests. As we saw with the Russia collusion investigation, there is a self evident interest in investigating potential sway foreign powers might have over a candidate and any corruption of U.S. citizens.

If you want, I can go dig up the OMP testimony and well as dig into Holmes for the corruption stuff. But I'll leave you with this hilarious exchange (Because of course the guy actually arming Ukraine is somehow hurting them more than the previous administration whcih did not give them offensive weapons). (Citation same as above).

RATCLIFFE: It's all part of the narrative that President Trump is a bad guy, that he doesn't care about the Ukrainians. But it seems to me, Ambassador Sondland, that nothing says you care more about the Ukrainians than sending Javelin anti-tank missiles, do you agree with me?
SONDLAND: I agree that sending Javelin anti-tank missiles is something the Ukraine wanted and needed.
RATCLIFFE: Certainly those work a lot better in stopping Russian tanks than the blankets that were sent by the Obama administration?

SONDLAND: Your point is taken.

• 1Potato
  • 1Picard

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
The gall of Lithose asking for a simple yes or no answer when he cant answer if he was high or drunk last night is pretty amusing. How about you come answer my question before you get all smuggly.

Sorry Scream, the moment you say you don't have the position you clearly took, I stop engaging you. Something I began doing a while ago. You get a couple strikes in each debate, then you're out. Have fun in your little box.

• 1Potato
  • 1Picard

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Didn't read and do not care

You are a dishonest dissembler, a liar and a hack. Nothing you are saying is going to change my mind you are wasting your time and mine.

The facts are clear, all you have is slandering good men and women to defend an absolutely wretched human being and I have literally nothing more to say to you than I hope you enjoy selling your soul for a man who would sell your mother to be gang raped by aids infested baboons if it made him a flint nickel, you goddamn moron piece of shit

• 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Any leader whose loyalty only goes one way, as thin skinned and imbecilic as to not know why we didn't hold a centennial celebration long ago for an event that happened less than 100 years ago, who has sold out every one of his closest advisors and lies on a near moment by moment basis isn't a leader I want to follow.

You can have your orange dipshit and the cult that goes with it, you putrescent mongoloid

• 1Like

Titan_Atlas

Deus Vult
<Banned>
Holy fuck Hodj you did it. Congrats. Honestly thought it would take you 6 months to pass up the tranny. You took Lithose Lithose to the goal line. Well played idiots Hodj won.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like