Hodj Proved Salty: A Tranny's Victory Thread

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
That stuffing in the bird after 5.5 hours of slow cooking on a low temp is so good mmmmhmmmmhmmm mother fuckers

This really is my favorite holiday any more.

Titan_Atlas

Deus Vult
<Banned>
Sorry Atlas, you're a moron if you think any of this is winning. =-/ From anyone. Seriously.
No, you're a moron who got taken for a ride due to arrogance and pride. Winning is getting your desired result. YOU got trolled into contributing to over a thousand responses in his personal playfield. You were not smart enough to avoid it because of hubris. Learn.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Sorry Scream, the moment you say you don't have the position you clearly took, I stop engaging you.
DUDE.
WHAT. THE. FUCK.

You're acting like an insane person. I literally say "Here is my exact position" and you fumblefuck your way back here into "lol no position".

Tou misread my posts. Just say that dude. Just admit you dodnt fully read what I typed and what everyone here can see and read.

My position, again...for the 5,000th time is that unless illigal, NOTHING should be censored, including people calling out popular posters for dumb shit they say.

You think popular posters should get wrist slaps and those that went against them should get a "penalty box". These are literally your words and my words.

Fucking hell. Just READ.

Something I began doing a while ago. You get a couple strikes in each debate, then you're out. Have fun in your little box.
[/QUOTE]Dude, as clearly demonstrated, you dont have

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
No, you're a moron who got taken for a ride due to arrogance and pride. Winning is getting your desired result. YOU got trolled into contributing to over a thousand responses in his personal playfield. You were not smart enough to avoid it because of hubris. Learn.

Whats your favorite Thanksgiving menu item Titan?

Man I should do a poll thread for that question

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor

Titan, my first post here had nothing to do with politics. It was some drunk ramble, and then Hodj sperged for 10 pages about how he doesn't want this thread to become long posts about politics.

He's spent the last 20 pages posting long posts about politics.

Stop letting him jerk you off into thinking he's the only fucking troll on here. I was trolling Hodj a decade ago you god damn idiot.

• 1Potato
  • 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Whats your favorite Thanksgiving menu item Erro?
My first answer is "yes"

It might be dressing/stuffing. Especially if it has a bit of crisp to it. Maybe with some gravy.

Also, Ham > Turkey

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
DUDE.
WHAT. THE. FUCK.

You're acting like an insane person. I literally say "Here is my exact position" and you fumblefuck your way back here into "lol no position".

Tou misread my posts. Just say that dude. Just admit you dodnt fully read what I typed and what everyone here can see and read.

My position, again...for the 5,000th time is that unless illigal, NOTHING should be censored, including people calling out popular posters for dumb shit they say.

You think popular posters should get wrist slaps and those that went against them should get a "penalty box". These are literally your words and my words.

Fucking hell. Just READ.

Something I began doing a while ago. You get a couple strikes in each debate, then you're out. Have fun in your little box.
Dude, as clearly demonstrated, you dont have
[/QUOTE]

"I only reported I never asked for the punishment derp".

No.

See Titan_Atlas Titan_Atlas . Scream does not entertain me, so I don't need to argue with him beyond where I feel his troll becomes boring. Hodj will actually adopt a position and shit over things he cares about to maintain it. And I enjoy it. Not all the time, but its the holidays and I'm a little bored, which is the whole reason I posted here.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I like ham better than turkey but turkey is hard to do just right you really gotta watch its temp and the time its cooked, you gotta inject it, brine it if its large enough, etc and ham's just easier all around and I do love me some motherfucking honey baked sliced ham sammies on sourdough with a little mayo and some white cheddar cheese or swiss goddamn

Dressing with brown gravy and that crisp to it is so good goddamn

My mouth be watering and shit

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
I like ham better than turkey but turkey is hard to do just right you really gotta watch its temp and the time its cooked, you gotta inject it, brine it if its large enough, etc and ham's just easier all around and I do love me some motherfucking honey baked sliced ham sammies on sourdough with a little mayo and some white cheddar cheese or swiss goddamn

Well, whatever else the argument was--you've just confirmed you're wrong about life. Bacon>Cow>Chicken>Turkey>Ham.

• 1Potato
  • 1Blown

Titan_Atlas

Deus Vult
<Banned>
Dude, as clearly demonstrated, you dont have

No.

See Titan_Atlas Titan_Atlas . Scream does not entertain me, so I don't need to argue with him beyond where I feel his troll becomes boring. Hodj will actually adopt a position and shit over things he cares about to maintain it. And I enjoy it. Not all the time, but its the holidays and I'm a little bored, which is the whole reason I posted here.
[/QUOTE]
You're feeling it aren't you? Scream is an idiot, he got pulled along because he is a potato. You should have been better, God warns against pride look at yourself. ZomboMeme 27112019185203.jpg

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf

Titan_Atlas

Deus Vult
<Banned>

I'm a ham and rotisserie chicken guy myself.

• 1Solidarity

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor

No.

You're feeling it aren't you? Scream is an idiot, he got pulled along because he is a potato. You should have been better, God warns against pride look at yourself. View attachment 234368
[/QUOTE]

Do we have Hodj bumping fists in Solidarity with an evangelical giving me warnings based on the sin of pride and god?

Interesting.

Honestly Titan, how I have my fun is my concern. This is the Shaw, there are no rules here.

• 1Potato

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I'm a ham and rotisserie chicken guy myself.

Man we use rotisserie chicken in so many like quick weeknight dinner recipes where you don't have a lot of time to prepare food.

I should probably get my own rotisserie for the house.

We make chicken and dumplings with em, chicken pot pies, this like avocado chicken salad thing that's really solid for a kinda vegetarian-ish dish

Rotisserie chickens are the bomb