Hodj Proved Salty: A Tranny's Victory Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

iannis

Musty Nester
They do allow you to self define higher power, at least. Even if the two guys who started it were adapting a strict Christian ethic.

Shedding that central conceit is going to be a difficult task for anyone, and being mindful that it does not reassert itself in harmful patterns.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Thread title is shit and makes me want to leave the forum.

Except I won't. At least there is one sunbro left, defending reason.

694969655.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Is it vanessa?
LoL, wasn't kidding when I said quite a few times Iannis gets me.

I made up an alt to post all my repressed closeted things about just to test the waters but because I am legitimately autistic and crazy, just never let the schtick go and eventually it consumed me... this new character being everything opposite that I really am: attractive, in shape, God-loving, rational, pro-Trump, confident, chill, drug-free, thick-skinned. Figured if I argued with myself hard enough and long enough, it would convince people of the impossible...

I am Steve... Hodj IRL. All these pictures are just some whore I found on Instagram.

It's time even my alt took leave here. I hate this community.

Last fucking word.

• 7Worf
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1Jonesing
Reactions: 8 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
LoL, wasn't kidding when I said quite a few times Iannis gets me.

I made up an alt to post all my repressed closeted things about just to test the waters but because I am legitimately autistic and crazy, just never let the schtick go and eventually it consumed me... this new character being everything opposite that I really am: attractive, in shape, God-loving, rational, pro-Trump, confident, chill, drug-free, thick-skinned. Figured if I argued with myself hard enough and long enough, it would convince people of the impossible...

I am Steve... Hodj IRL. All these pictures are just some whore I found on Instagram.

It's time even my alt took leave here. I hate this community.

Last fucking word.

You had me until I re-read it and saw the "attractive" bit

• 3Worf
  • 2Ice Burn
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
I fear Hodj may have actually won, since we're the ones that got stuck with the Trannysaurus Rex.

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 5 users