Hodj Proved Salty: A Tranny's Victory Thread

iannis

Musty Nester
They do allow you to self define higher power, at least. Even if the two guys who started it were adapting a strict Christian ethic.

Shedding that central conceit is going to be a difficult task for anyone, and being mindful that it does not reassert itself in harmful patterns.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Thread title is shit and makes me want to leave the forum.

Except I won't. At least there is one sunbro left, defending reason.

694969655.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Is it vanessa?
LoL, wasn't kidding when I said quite a few times Iannis gets me.

I made up an alt to post all my repressed closeted things about just to test the waters but because I am legitimately autistic and crazy, just never let the schtick go and eventually it consumed me... this new character being everything opposite that I really am: attractive, in shape, God-loving, rational, pro-Trump, confident, chill, drug-free, thick-skinned. Figured if I argued with myself hard enough and long enough, it would convince people of the impossible...

I am Steve... Hodj IRL. All these pictures are just some whore I found on Instagram.

It's time even my alt took leave here. I hate this community.

Last fucking word.

• 7Worf
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1Jonesing
Reactions: 8 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
LoL, wasn't kidding when I said quite a few times Iannis gets me.

I made up an alt to post all my repressed closeted things about just to test the waters but because I am legitimately autistic and crazy, just never let the schtick go and eventually it consumed me... this new character being everything opposite that I really am: attractive, in shape, God-loving, rational, pro-Trump, confident, chill, drug-free, thick-skinned. Figured if I argued with myself hard enough and long enough, it would convince people of the impossible...

I am Steve... Hodj IRL. All these pictures are just some whore I found on Instagram.

It's time even my alt took leave here. I hate this community.

Last fucking word.

You had me until I re-read it and saw the "attractive" bit

• 3Worf
  • 2Ice Burn
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
I fear Hodj may have actually won, since we're the ones that got stuck with the Trannysaurus Rex.

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 5 users