Hodj

Status
Not open for further replies.

iannis

Musty Nester
a_skeleton_03;1146078 said:
Because then I would counter with "no true scotsman".

I will never understand how you can claim CHRISTianity and yet deny the deity of CHRIST. It is kind of integral. There is a ton of other wiggle room across the board but that one .....

Unique Son of Man.

That's one of those really hard parts of the philosophy. Too easy to turn him into a Corn King and that's just as wrong as trying to say, "whatever he was just a normal dude LOL". They both seem to miss the point to me. It's too easy to fall into the Budda = Christ = Campbell Unitarian morass.

Good people. Kind people. But we disagree about that. You can't water it down that much and retain the essential meaning.

But then I dated an insane 2nd generation Chinese Christian... and she was absolutely RABID in her adherence to stricture and dogma. I couldn't even get her to agree that language itself changes over time (in the context of the Bible, and how that might be important for us to be aware of and consider). So that way's not so good either. But she was also a very nice woman. Kind.

Just insane and uncompromising.

iannis

Musty Nester
Seriously though. She went to a Church with an inner circle. That shit creeped me out.

The Chinese are strange yellow bastards.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I like that the hodj thread was the most recently created, but the longest thread already, by several pages. Seems about right.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Iannis;1146465 said:
Seriously though. She went to a Church with an inner circle. That shit creeped me out.

The Chinese are strange yellow bastards.

Most Chinese christians are moonies

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Good Dr., may I suggest a titrated vaporized or ingested dose of THC for both patients hodj and a_skeleton_03? The literature I've studied on this experimental new medication suggests it has positive 'chill the fuck out' effects and may render the subjects far more tolerable in polite socitey. They may even themselves discover a new found tolerance for polite society. Also, it goes well with cheeseburgers, which they can has.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
No can do bro. Quit smoking like four months ago, just now able to pass piss tests, shit makes me so mad Ill prolly never smoke again. Also Im already cool as a cucumber.

What are your views on Hoss's morbid obesity and rampant stupidity?

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
a_skeleton_03.

I just wanted to point out that one of the thing you are mad about tuco, that is moderating a conversation. It's the exact definition of what a moderator is.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
hodj;1146434 said:
Thats makes just no goddamn sense. With the toilet seat up, the balls are an inch or more closer to the water, and the hole is bigger sontheres more room for them to flop into the water.

That's a good point and believe me, I figured that out long ago. But being an inch higher doesn't stop my twig and berries from hanging below the cheap plastic seat that is not to be trusted by anyone with any sense.

hodj;1146435 said:
Also you failed to answer my question.

Oh, I wouldn't say I failed. You have to make an attempt before you can fail. The only failure here is your attempt to get me to answer the question. I won't be trying because the last time I tried to set you straight on something about me, you went on about a 3 page shitposting rampage in the most important thread on the site.

Wait, does this count as an answer to the original question?

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
I'm honestly curious what the fuck it is you are doing on the toilet that makes a plastic seat "untrustworthy" or what that has to do with your saggy balls.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Patient hodj, I am proud to present you with your official certificate of non-donkey braindom. You may pick it up in the amod thread upon your exit from this facility. I'd like to thank you for your cooperation and wish you good luck for your future.

Toodles,
Mario P. Speedwagon, MD

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Dr. Mario Speedwagon;1146616 said:
or what that has to do with your saggy balls.

I'm not hodj. I'm not going to keep repeating myself in the same thread. If you are honestly curious then reread my 2 posts so far on the subject.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Man I never thought I had saggy balls but twice now mine have dipped into the water and received The Witch's Kiss

iannis

Musty Nester
What the fuck. How are your toilets SHAPED?

There's a good 6 inches between the water and my nutsack. When you wipe do you stick your hand down into your shitwater?

This is no country for saggy balled old men, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.