Hodj

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
There are some tenets though and we have discussed them in the past. Some you (and others) might not agree are insurmountable tenets but there are tenets. The rest of it is flavor.

Take for instant that I am non-denominational Protestant. Doesn't mean Mormons and Catholics aren't "Christians" by definition. When I discuss my religion though it will always be the Protestant flavor since 99% of them believe in the same tenets and then they have a few other parts they quibble about.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Wel Mormons believe some really whacky shit, so do jehovahs witnesses. Kolob and jesus = archangel michael are both pretty far out there, imo.

But no actually I agree. There are uncompromisable core beliefs of Christianity that should be inviolate, if only because the various councils laid them out two 1600 years ago and crushed all opposing viewpoints back then as heresy.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
hodj;1146062 said:
Hoss said something about starting a christian anthropology thread.

Why does he think such a thread would bother me?

HAHAHAHAHA

Obviously I think that because I know you too well. The mere suggestion bothered you enough to bring it up here where you could start getting a last word in about it before it even started.

Dr Mario, are you sure he's cured? I mean, you are staking your medical license on these decisions.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Being interested in the topic =\= being bothered by it.

You dont know me very well at all, apparently.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
He also thinks having a reasonable discussion about a topic of interest is the same as being bothered by it, thats almost as dumb as shitting wit the toilet seat up, beating your wife with the Bible, and denying the diversity of life on planet Earth is the result of descent with modification and natural selection as described by the new synthesis model of Darwinian evolution and Mendelian inheritence patterns.

All together, Hoss is not a bright fellow.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Pointing out facts isnt a personal attack.

Hoss's jimmies confirmed fluffled.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Hoss confirmed fat as fuck, we're talking mastodon levels of adipose tissue here.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Hoss when you come back to this thread and read this post, could you please elucidate for us all why you seem to revel in confirming yourself to be the embodiment of every negative stereotype of southern Americans that exists?

Inquiring minds really want to know.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
I cannot comprehend that. Super-size that toilet man. I couldn't handle sitting on it without the seat down. That sucks. Not trying to rain on you bro. They gotta have superior toilets if you need something different.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
a_skeleton_03;1146177 said:
The hole in the seat isn't large enough and he needs that larger porcelain hole.

Not sure if you didn't read the original post, or are forgetting it. It's because my balls hang low (sometimes have to clench to keep them out of the water) and I don't trust those cheap plastic seats. I've had too many that were loose and slid around. In fact, the last time I opted to put the seat down, it was almost a disaster. Only the narrow walls of the stall prevented the seat from doing any damage.

Toilet seats are garbage and I can't fathom why people are so in love with them.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Thats makes just no goddamn sense. With the toilet seat up, the balls are an inch or more closer to the water, and the hole is bigger sontheres more room for them to flop into the water.

Youve also clearly made a mistake when it comes tonmasturbation. You tug the sausage repeatedly, not the sack.

Hoss I am disappoint with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.