Hodj Proved Salty: A Tranny's Victory Thread

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I can say it again if you want I don't work for uber or lyft

A lot of what I do is taking groceries that are already picked out to elderly people who can't leave their homes.

Its nice because they're always happy to see you, they tip extremely well, and they rate extremely well.

I enjoy it too because that's directly helping people in need with a necessity they can't do themselves. Making 20+ bucks every half an hour to do it is a pretty nice benefit too.
Modern Jesus. God bless.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Weird how this conversation went from butthurt retards trying to defend the indefensible to butthurt retards trying to attack me for working a job they probably utilize every day yet somehow think they're going to look down upon.

Its pretty funny how personality cults become such emotionally driven things you have to defend at all costs to your own dignity.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Weird how this conversation went from butthurt retards trying to defend the indefensible to butthurt retards trying to attack me for working a job they probably utilize every day yet somehow think they're going to look down upon.

Its pretty funny how personality cults become such emotionally driven things you have to defend at all costs to your own dignity.
Weitr how you didn't address how you just assumed my position when I was just pointing out you were incorrect about who secnav reports to

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Regardless I love my job. Best job I've ever had. Make more than I would have in archaeology, and I don't have to dig trenches in 120 degree weather to do it.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>

Nah I don't pay for stupid shit I could do myself, leaching middlemen are annoying to me, activley seek to cut them out usually.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
We need a "cry me a river" react.

Pretend this post is a reaction image of a baby crying in response to your last post Z

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Pretty sure grandma with the walker and the double hip replacement literally cant do for herself the service I provide (that's what she said) so once again you're barking up the wrong tree pal

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Let me know when you retards are willing to admit you've derailed the conversation from politics to my work and home life in a desperate attempt to salvage some ego from your complete failure to defend this atrocity of a presidency from the consequences of its criminal behavior.

Its really just so predictably sad and pathetic and you fall for it so easily every fucking time.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
We need a "cry me a river" react.

Pretend this post is a reaction image of a baby crying in response to your last post Z
So you're not interested in actually knowing what someone's stance is, you rather just hodj when someone points out you are factually incorrect

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
Pretty sure grandma with the walker and the double hip replacement literally cant do for herself the service I provide (that's what she said) so once again you're barking up the wrong tree pal

so you milk the elderly by only taking the most lucrative fares for the least work, how noble

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
You'd be stupid to take any gig that pays less than half what you want to make per hour. Each gig usually completed in half an hour or less, so if you do two like that, you hit your target, 3 or more and you're well over your target. I aim for 30 an hour and usually come out with 40

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
Sad sad state of hodj, a person who could articlulate good reasons that trump is not good is respectable, a person regurgitating horseshit nonsense is sad and tragic.

also you never responded to thurough debunking that ukraine is not strategic in any way shape or form except to appeal to authority, and it was the authority of notorious fuckup bush admin to boot lawl.

• 1Cringe
Reactions: 1 user

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Let the toothless meth addled dipshits do the cheap orders. Thats about their class of work anyway.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
You're really not going to make me feel bad for doing something I enjoy and making a solid chunk of cash in the process.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I love how y'all gave up defending Trump though. Its because what he's doing is indefensible and you realize it.

Think we've finally worked our way through this retardation time to go hunt up some spicy memes to post

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Elderly people are full of retirement money they throw at strangers to perform menial tasks because their kids can't be bothered to help them with anything.

Then after mom and dad are buried, they get upset because their inheritance is so small.

• 2Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users