<Silver Donator>
Some hours its 25 dollars though

And some hours its 60 dollars

I will say all that sitting probably gave me the blood clot though

So its a trade off

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
Grow a fucking pair and stand for something you actually believe in for once in your life.

The only thing I can tell you stand for is being a belligerent, I have yet to find consistency within you otherwise.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I wonder how long it'll take fana to realize I'm just flat out ignoring him because his opinion isn't even worth my time.

Hey Z at least you have some value in that Ill actually respond to you lol

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
admit the politically motivated actor said a bunch of lies, ukraine is not essential to US security or US economy in any way shape or form.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I mean people obviously find value in what I'm doing. Hence why they pay me so much to do it.

Use is relative.
So you're just ripping people off? I'd be pretty pissed of I were paying someone and they were just sitting around smoking pot

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
You see, you morons, your circle jerk means nothing to me.

Every single one of you is wrong. You know it, that's why you're so butthurt about me saying it.

And I'm right. And I know it. That's why I won't budge and you're wasting your fucking time.

• 1Hodjing
Reactions: 1 user

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
You see, you morons, your circle jerk means nothing to me.

Every single one of you is wrong. You know it, that's why you're so butthurt about me saying it.

And I'm right. And I know it. That's why I won't budge and you're wasting your fucking time.
You sound like Steve right now. /cringe

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
I can't believe you also said "former bush official" all proud like that admin wasn't a giant fuckup either

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
So you're just ripping people off? I'd be pretty pissed of I were paying someone and they were just sitting around smoking pot

No I make sure each individual's required task is completed properly. Have a fantastic rating on all the various apps as a result.

I work smarter not harder. I won't even touch a gig unless it pays enough to make the portion of time required to do it worth it.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
And yet you're all on Steve's side right now and I"m not.

Speaks volumes.

• 1Hodjing
Reactions: 1 user

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Really all I"m seeing is mad and angsty that I don't have to sit in a cubicle all day sucking boss dick being paid to pass emails around and instead I get to work when I want, how I want, as often as I want, without schedules, bosses, or any accountability except to myself and the people paying me directly for my work.

Its the best job I"ve ever had. I love it.

Wanted to work last night but just can't quite catch my breath enough yet. Thinking by the end of the week the blood thinners will have cleared this up mostly though. The pain's 90% gone. Just that constriction in my right lung when I inhale is a bitch.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Really all I"m seeing is mad and angsty that I don't have to sit in a cubicle all day sucking boss dick being paid to pass emails around and instead I get to work when I want, how I want, as often as I want, without schedules, bosses, or any accountability except to myself and the people paying me directly for my work.

Its the best job I"ve ever had. I love it.

Wanted to work last night but just can't quite catch my breath enough yet. Thinking by the end of the week the blood thinners will have cleared this up mostly though. The pain's 90% gone. Just that constriction in my right lung when I inhale is a bitch.
You are trying really hard to rationalize your shitty situation. God bless

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Anyway Imma go make breakfast and take my blood thinner

Y'all sit there angsty that I jumped off the Trump train when all the retards jumped in deeper.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
Anyway Imma go make breakfast and take my blood thinner

Y'all sit there angsty that I jumped off the Trump train when all the retards jumped in deeper.

it's sad to watch people's intelligence diminish, like flowers for algernon

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
you sound like the shittiest of workers

The only metric we have to judge this by is how well the customers rate me and right now I'm about a .06 rating from a 5.0 with thousands of gigs under my belt so nope.

Try again.

Theres only two ways I can lose my job. Bad ratings and the company going under. The latter may very well happen someday, though its hard to see that happening since demand is so high for what I do.

The former is inconceivable since I filter my jobs for the gigs that pay well and I ensure they are completed properly.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I want the peanut gallery to notice here how, when these idiots lost on trying to defend orange dipshitolini they started looking for personal things to attack.

I mean really just how pathetic and what a great admission I've once again successfully driven them mad with facts

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
The only metric we have to judge this by is how well the customers rate me and right now I'm about a .06 rating from a 5.0 with thousands of gigs under my belt so nope.
No there's other metrics

how many fares a day do you complete?