Hogwarts Legacy

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Game looks really damn good. From the streams I watched not your average kiddy/tween video game. PC version seems to run good so far. One guy who was streaming it on ultra settings with minor frame drops here and there but nothing game breaking or breaks immersion. Warner Brothers have him an early PC key. I’m betting on a World of Hogwarts MMO next.
Was thinking the same thing about an MMO. Might be too large of scale to start but could easily see something like HL but with like 1-4 player coop.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Yes it's gay. Cats are the universal symbol for homosexuality in the Harry Potter universe.

And black and white? Yikes... I'm sorry.

yikes, sounds like I got Folered

• 1Double Worf
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob

You can tell who are the assholes who just wanna play politics instead of you know, doing their job and reviewing games.
Episode 11 GIF by The Simpsons

~20 hours to just do main campaign, 50-70 hours to 100% the game

Deluxe edition gets you 3 days early access, release tomorrow (dunno if thats midnight tonight or early morning tomorrow?)

If you are playing on console Best Buy has a decent deal, $10 eGC with purchase and extra 10% off if you pay with bby credit card and have the offer in your account. I'm picking mine up tomorrow, for a fairly short game with no multiplayer I think i'd rather go physical.

• 2Like

Ikkan

Molten Core Raider
Deluxe edition gets you 3 days early access, release tomorrow (dunno if thats midnight tonight or early morning tomorrow?)
Midnight tonight(your local time), or 9PM on 02/06 if you're PST for Xbox and PS5. If you're on PC it's available at 1PM EST.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Just unlocked Harry Legacy via Nord VPN and beat the game via Cheat Engine and got the Auror ending. Get on my level, casuals. What game is next???

• 2Worf
  • 1Picard
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Midnight tonight(your local time), or 9PM on 02/06 if you're PST for Xbox and PS5. If you're on PC it's available at 1PM EST.

Oh shit tonight?! I have the deluxe on PS5 - so tonight at midnight central time? Holy fuck that's good news.

• 2Like

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
obviously this won’t be as good as ER. But yeah, it’s a world that a lot of people have wanted an open world game to mess with for a long time. It won’t be as good as BotW either but I stand by my feeling it will be as good as HZD.

I haven’t played the Spider-man game from a few years back, but remember when Spider-man 2 came out back in 2004? It was the first one I think that used building to building swinging based on the second movie. Man, the game probably wasn’t great but just swinging around was the fucking TITS then. That’s what this will be. I want to Aveda Kedavra a Weasley.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
obviously this won’t be as good as ER. But yeah, it’s a world that a lot of people have wanted an open world game to mess with for a long time. It won’t be as good as BotW either but I stand by my feeling it will be as good as HZD.
I could see it being better than BotW, but I also think BotW is highly overrated.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 3 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I could see it being better than BotW, but I also think BotW is highly overrated.

I do not think it will be THAT good but quite honestly, Elden Ring was better than BoTW which means I love games of exploration without getting my hand held. I might try the non objective feature at first to see if they did a good enough job in world building to direct me to the quest locations via POI's. Ubisoft tried this and they sucked at it miserably.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

spronk

FPS noob
will it answer the question i've always wondered

can you fuck a ghost

• 2Double Worf
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Janx

<Silver Donator>
I do not think it will be THAT good but quite honestly, Elden Ring was better than BoTW which means I love games of exploration without getting my hand held. I might try the non objective feature at first to see if they did a good enough job in world building to direct me to the quest locations via POI's. Ubisoft tried this and they sucked at it miserably.
I the excitement Elden Ring imposes by NOT having markers everywhere is why I was actually able to beat it. Was always fun finding some awesome cave, castle, dungeon etc.. in some nook. Ubisoft could learn a lot from that instead of vomiting markers for damn near everything in the UI.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
I feel like I missed out on some parts. Why do troons hate this Harry Potter game?