Hogwarts Legacy

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
I've been checking in on this thread every few weeks just to see what was going on.

The last few pages though really make me want to pick this up. Sounds pretty damn fun.
I really don’t have money to throw away, but I was marginally considering for the politics like several others, now it sounds like its actually a game. To bad I can’t stand playing video games beyond random poopsocking spurts. EQ and CS effectively cured me of the time sink

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Someone needs to stream this on Twitch with LGTBQ+/Trans tags for max lulz.

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I really don’t have money to throw away, but I was marginally considering for the politics like several others, now it sounds like its actually a game. To bad I can’t stand playing video games beyond random poopsocking spurts. EQ and CS effectively cured me of the time sink

Do it!

spronk

FPS noob
I see the offer for the $10 gift card, but I’m not seeing where to get the 10% off offer. I have my BBC (haha) set as my payment method, but not sure how to add that extra offer.

use code q4fy23save10 in checkout, have to pay with a bby credit card and works for stuff thats not on a sale

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The response of "Here is a charity you can donate to" is the perfect foil to internet rage because people who roll their eyes at the rage will constantly bring it up and ask them how much they donated when people get bellicose.
Some streamers are doing this as well, saying portion of subs will be dontated to some trans cause, lol.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
This is at 385k viewers on twitch atm. Just hopping around channels to see if I can find any outrage lulz.

• 1Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Some streamers are doing this as well, saying portion of subs will be dontated to some trans cause, lol.
Do it but then donate all your shit to like Focus on the Family (is that a thing still?)

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!

Caeden

Salt thread that IGN gave it 9/10:

The “checks notes” thing is another millennialism that fucking grinds my gears. Goddamn. We’ve lost the ability to write and speak well. We don’t even curse appropriately.

• 4Like

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
The “checks notes” thing is another millennialism that fucking grinds my gears. Goddamn. We’ve lost the ability to write and speak well. We don’t even curse appropriately.
Yikes. This ethnocentric worldview is *checks notes*, problematic and toxic.

NPC_wojak_meme.png

• 2Worf
  • 2Like

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>

And with sales breaking the charts across all platforms, it is at times like these I wish I had a twitter account to reply "No one gives a fuck" and point to the revenue :)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
This should be a text book study in university on the Streisand effect, holy shit.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
What the fuck is io9?

I had to google it.

Never heard of it before and holy shit does it suck anyway :p They have like 8 articles on gaming in the last 3 years and 75% of those are reposts from another site.

• 2Like

Caeden

No wonder I’ve never heard of it. I get all my info from FoH and other racist websites.

• 3Worf
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users