Hogwarts Legacy

Fucker

Log Wizard
Didn't even realize until today that the release wasn't today, but early access. Was going to buy it since I had an urge to try this out, but I'm not paying $10 to play a single player game 3 days early.

And the JK Rowling stuff is hilarious, because as said above ("she's an ally"), she made Dumbledore gay after the books were already all completed. For no reason but to appease the wokesters (before they were called that).

Really drives home that the gays shouldn't be allied with the trannies. They're really just hurting their narrative.
What is even weirder are the women who hate her. This whole tranny thing started with her sticking up for women. You'd think they'd be on her side. This is almost as weird as #metoo women who voted for Biden while admitting he was a pedo creep.

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
White liberal women seem to need some sort of religious cause and something that needs to be cared for. This has moved from black folks to now the defenseless troons.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Ikkan

Molten Core Raider
Drops are now working on any Hogwart's Legacy stream, as well as the Merlin's Cloak drop on Avalanche's stream right now.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Surprise surprise. You and the people who think JKR runs trans death camps are basically the same people, just making up bullshit to fit your own worldview that you believe blindly. I'm bitter and angry because now my google search is polluted by "JKR gandalf gay"

The fuck are you talking about? What in that contradicts what I said?

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Surprise surprise. You and the people who think JKR runs trans death camps are basically the same people, just making up bullshit to fit your own worldview that you believe blindly. I'm bitter and angry because now my google search is polluted by "JKR gandalf gay"

You can't be this stupid

Fucker

Log Wizard
7 good books and 5-6 good movies is a decent run for anyone.
Still very popular, too. The toys are huge sellers and she gets a cut of everything sold. She gotta be pushing 2b net worth by now.

I still see kids wearing those damned scarves.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
The fuck are you talking about? What in that contradicts what I said?
What you read: "I've always thought of him as gay."

What you understood: "I've decided to make him gay for no reason but to appease the wokesters."

Last edited:
  • 3Moron
  • 2Picard
Reactions: 4 users

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Still very popular, too. The toys are huge sellers and she gets a cut of everything sold. She gotta be pushing 2b net worth by now.

It's always good to see the talent reap the benefits from their work instead of selling out early.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

What you understanding: "I've decided to make him gay for no reason but to appease the wokesters."

Of course she says that. You think she's going to say she did it on a whim for woke points?

Unless you can show her saying he's gay before the last book was published then you're just embarrassing yourself

• 2Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member

Harry Potter Lego and Funko Pops sell big still.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
I think it has more to do with the fact she thinks a penis rules out a being called a woman and being put in a women's prison, among other places.

When it comes to prison placement and who should go where... There's a substantial difference between a post-op, female-passing trans person versus Some Fucking Dude who "identifies" as a woman while still having a big swinging dick.

The fact that the Left no longer seems able to differentiate between those two is why they're gonna lose. The average person wants to be decent/accepting; the average person also has no idea that Dem states like California and New Jersey want to stick male rapists into women's prisons. Just a matter of time before these things become common knowledge.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>

What you understanding: "I've decided to make him gay for no reason but to appease the wokesters."

Right because nobody ever talks out of their ass (especially to appear sympathetic to the woke cancel brigade).

Here's more totally-true-pinky-promise stuff for you:

1675782970609.png

• 1Worf
  • 1WTF

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Of course she says that. You think she's going to say she did it on a whim for woke points?

Unless you can show her saying he's gay before the last book was published then you're just embarrassing yourself
Yeah cause JKR really sticks out as someone who gives a fuck. Keep filling any informational void you see with your world view and maintain absolute conviction, it's probably led you to a lot of success.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Right because nobody ever talks out of their ass (especially to appear sympathetic to the woke cancel brigade).

Here's more totally-true-pinky-promise stuff for you:
I've learned more about JKR's politics in the last week than I knew before, but she stands out as someone who doesn't care enough to make Harry Potter yoda gay to appeal to anyone.

I'll terminate this pre-release blue balling conversation with this: My only point here is that the only evidence for her reasoning for making Dumble gay is because she wanted to, countering that with pure supposition that happens to align with your worldview is the same kind of mindless fanaticism that all the anti-JKR haters who think she hates trans use. Feel free to inject your bias throughout all your beliefs, idc.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
He uses foot pedals to play Elden Ring so it seems like anything is possible
I can't hold that against him. Any advantage in that game is a good thing. I'm not much of a gamer, so that game was stupidly challenging and it is considered to be the easiest Souls games.

• 1Double Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
The fact that the Left no longer seems able to differentiate between those two is why they're gonna lose. The average person wants to be decent/accepting; the average person also has no idea that Dem states like California and New Jersey want to stick male rapists into women's prisons. Just a matter of time before these things become common knowledge.
Yeah, that's a question that a lot of people don't want to differentiate.

Personally I think it could be made simple: dicks vs non-dicks. If there are some non-dick having rapists, tough.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
I've learned more about JKR's politics in the last week than I knew before, but she stands out as someone who doesn't care enough to make Harry Potter yoda gay to appeal to anyone.

I'll terminate this pre-release blue balling conversation with this: My only point here is that the only evidence for her reasoning for making Dumble gay is because she wanted to, countering that with pure supposition that happens to align with your worldview is the same kind of mindless fanaticism that all the anti-JKR haters who think she hates trans use. Feel free to inject your bias throughout all your beliefs, idc.

Dude. You realize she wrote the books, right? She created the Dumbledore character. If she "always thought of him as gay" and wanted him to be gay, it would be in the books. The fact that it's not at all, and only in a retrospective tweet, should be a pretty clear signal.

What likely happened is she never even considered it, then realized he's a character that she could retcon (for 99% safe woke points) without any damage to written work.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Yeah cause JKR really sticks out as someone who gives a fuck. Keep filling any informational void you see with your world view and maintain absolute conviction, it's probably led you to a lot of success.

Love how you simultaneously don't know anything about JKR while also being an expert on her motivations.

The fact that you post something she said after everything was published as proof of things beforehand is A+ retarding, though.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users