Hogwarts Legacy

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
The anti Rowling stuff happened way before the prison thing.

This is the tweet that started it all I think.

• 6Solidarity
  • 4Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 10 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
It is bringing a lot of attention to these people in a bad way too. This post made it to the front page of Reddit. I hope it can turn into a gamergate momment for more people to realize this stuff is insane and red pill em.

Lol at this:

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Rowling has always been all over the place. She keeps shit stirred up just enough so people never forget her works and the money continues to roll in.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I am not an xqc fan but at least he doesn't bow down to the bullshit.

Meanwhile Hasan is totally bitching out because he doesn't want to be attacked.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Rowling has always been all over the place. She keeps shit stirred up just enough so people never forget her works and the money continues to roll in.
7 good books and 5-6 good movies is a decent run for anyone.

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

Guzrog

<Gold Donor>
Saw this on Reddit and I definitely appreciated it. Turn off camera acceleration and max camera sensitivity. Takes that sluggish feeling out.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob
anon-buys-hogwarts-legacy-v0-io0b9o48m2ba1.jpg

re: twitch drops, i don't think its supposed to start till later today and it runs till like the 24th so you have plenty of time to get those gay costumes. until it shows up on www.twitch.tv/drops/campaigns its not gonna drop

edit: its live now and i'm accruing time watching some rando with sound off in a off tab, you can check at www.twitch.tv/drops/inventory 4 drops and it looks like you have to claim each one every 30 mins before progress continues so kinda lame

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 3 users

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
Avalanche is doing a livestream right now that is suppose to give you a drop on twitch. But no audio and the drop isnt set up/working. What a clown show.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Didn't even realize until today that the release wasn't today, but early access. Was going to buy it since I had an urge to try this out, but I'm not paying $10 to play a single player game 3 days early.

And the JK Rowling stuff is hilarious, because as said above ("she's an ally"), she made Dumbledore gay after the books were already all completed. For no reason but to appease the wokesters (before they were called that).

Really drives home that the gays shouldn't be allied with the trannies. They're really just hurting their narrative.

• 2Like

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
For no reason but to appease the wokesters (before they were called that).
What are you basing this on?

I swear, everytime I read or hear about what JKR's beliefs are and ask this, what she said or did doesn't line up with what someone said about her.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole

I swear, everytime I read or hear about what JKR's beliefs are and ask this, what she said or did doesn't line up with what someone said about her.
Why else would you make him gay after your books have completely concluded?

And fine, so she just did it for funsies. Either way, she'd be seen as an "ally" to the alphabet people.

I swear you faggots like to argue semantics about the most pointless shit.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Truth!

Harshaw

Throbbing Member

The people attacking her have changed her words and just made up shit to try and bring her down or to capitulate to whatever they demand.

• 1Like

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Note that this NPC's name starts with "Sir" and has "Aryan" in the name.

Take it a step further, ona (onna) means woman in japanese, so its Sir woman the aryan. Can we AK it?

• 2Like

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Why else would you make him gay after your books have completed concluded?

And fine, so she just did it for funsies. Either way, she'd be seen as an "ally" to the alphabet people.

I swear you faggots like to argue semantics about the most pointless shit.
Surprise surprise. You and the people who think JKR runs trans death camps are basically the same people, just making up bullshit to fit your own worldview that you believe blindly. I'm bitter and angry because now my google search is polluted by "JKR gandalf gay"

The question was: Did Dumbledore, who believed in the prevailing power of love, ever fall in love himself?

JKR: My truthful answer to you… I always thought of Dumbledore as gay. [ovation.] … Dumbledore fell in love with Grindelwald, and that that added to his horror when Grindelwald showed himself to be what he was. To an extent, do we say it excused Dumbledore a little more because falling in love can blind us to an extent? But, he met someone as brilliant as he was, and rather like Bellatrix he was very drawn to this brilliant person, and horribly, terribly let down by him. Yeah, that’s how i always saw Dumbledore. In fact, recently I was in a script read through for the sixth film, and they had Dumbledore saying a line to Harry early in the script saying I knew a girl once, whose hair… [laughter]. I had to write a little note in the margin and slide it along to the scriptwriter, “Dumbledore’s gay!” [laughter] “If I’d known it would make you so happy, I would have announced it years ago!”

Jo also said after revelation: “You needed something to keep you going for the next 10 years! …Oh, my god, the fan fiction now, eh?”

• 1Like

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Take it a step further, ona (onna) means woman in japanese, so its Sir woman the aryan. Can we AK it?
*mind blown*

At least they nailed the model and the fact the chin is cranked up to 10.

• 3Worf
  • 1Repost
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
*mind blown*

At least they nailed the model and the fact the chin is cranked up to 10.

Yeah that's the silver lining of them having a tranny in the game. It likely makes RL trannies seethe that they chose to make it realistically ugly and masculine looking.

• 1Worf
  • 1Truth!