Hogwarts Legacy

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Might have found my replacement for the Ravenclaw cloak.

JoK52dY.png

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Coaching the wife through this as she's the fan.

She just got to Hogwarts and it is actually phenomenal lol. I'm impressed.

• 9Like
Reactions: 8 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Do these same people realize they worship Disney which was founded by an actual anti Semite

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Was Walt a pedo?

Just bought this on PS5 never watched Harry potter movies.

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Bought the game last night and been enjoying the fuck out of it. Added bonus is my wife is enjoying it too. Kind of sweet don’t ya think?

Anyways you can play a fucking troon in the game but that’s still not enough for these faggots?

lol get fucked. Looking forward to the expansion.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Bought the game last night and been enjoying the fuck out of it. Added bonus is my wife is enjoying it too. Kind of sweet don’t ya think?

Anyways you can play a fucking troon in the game but that’s still not enough for these faggots?

lol get fucked. Looking forward to the expansion.
This is probably the best open world RPG I've played in awhile.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Ok I found the perfect config for me

PS5 via HDMI 2.1 to C1
ARC to my receiver for audio
VRR on for everything PS5
VRR Gsync on for C1
Balanced mode
Capped Off.

What I found was capped with VRR was worse frame rate. Uncapped in balanced letting VRR Gsync handle it works SO well. Graphics are better frames look undistinguished from performance and I have home theater audio back.

Give it a shot if you do not have an HDMI 2.1 receiver but a C1. Controls are super fluid as well.

Also with frame cap unlocked I also get a true readout of FPS in Game Optimizer. Typically 40-58. 1800p dynamic to 4k

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
It's worth noting that Gamestop stores are blaring Hogwarts Legacy videos on their TV/sound systems (you know, that obnoxious loud running commercial all the stores have going). Just full-on infomercials about the game, and the Harry Potter main theme going around and around. I wonder how many of their employees are losing their fucking minds.

• 6Worf
  • 5Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 11 users

nu_11

Is this an actual good game or you all just shitposting or shilling for harry potter?