Hogwarts Legacy

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
About 38 hours in and I think I've got 4 main quests to go. Saw someone say they did it all in 18 hours, with like 2/3 of the side quests. No idea how. I guess they didn't get lost in the castle as much as I did.

I'm at 2/3 of the challenges done. Feel like there's a boat load of stuff to do still. Having a real bitch of a time finding all the field guides and chests. It did finally dawn on me about 30 hours in the best way to find the field guides and I felt like a moron when it clicked.

Third trial was vastly different from the first two and pretty cool. Also exposed me to yet another new part of the castle.
You obviously spent 20 hours playing dress up

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
58-1676090395-1667404764.png

• 6Worf
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Like
Reactions: 7 users

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
It did finally dawn on me about 30 hours in the best way to find the field guides and I felt like a moron when it clicked.
Well? What clicked? How many of us are still morons? Are you just referring to looking at the world map to see how many are left somewhere?

Fucker

Log Wizard
Play this game long enough as a female character and its inevitable that you'll end up looking like some hippie grandma from Venice Beach.
Don't even have to wait that long. Early 30's granny tranny.

FOBv2-eXMAAyhQF.jpg

• 3Barf
  • 2WTF
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 5 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
39 hours and had my first crash.

Was just cruising around looking for balloons and landing platforms. I feel like I've flown around the entire map and I still have eight platforms left. What the fuck?