Hogwarts Legacy

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I think I would have liked the atmosphere like 100x more if they actually attempted to make it a 19th century period piece.

But I am also a mega slut for period pieces.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

rhinohelix

Dental Dammer
<Gold Donor>
Bleh, opened a big chest with my inventory full and now it’s stuck open but is still glowing. I don’t even care about the lost loot, but having it pop up with Revelio still is frustrating. There any fixes for this? Tried reloading, etc. sadly I didn’t have a save to go back to.
I have seen this mentioned a few times, hopefully they are working on a fix. I apparently burned Arn's broom upgrade: after I got his carts back, he says he should give me a reward but because I hadn't unlocked brooms yet, he just disappeared. I had the money but no option to buy it. When you find him later, no option either. The only thing I have hit like this so far. They obviously intended for the first few main story quests (up through JackDaw's cavern) and the broom training to be on rails finished by level 8 and for excess inventory to be immediately sold. That should have been made more clear other than in Youtube guides.

All of these things need to be patched to prevent the player from accidently blowing up the game because the Devs didn't programmatically protect them from their short-sighted coding choices.

Last edited:

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Finding students randomly getting ripped on by howlers will never get old. Love all the little small events you come across.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Oldbased

> Than U
1676150598886.png

• 2Worf

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I have seen this mentioned a few times, hopefully they are working on a fix. I apparently burned Arn's broom upgrade: after I got his carts back, he says he should give me a reward but because I hadn't unlocked brooms yet, he just disappeared. I had the money but no option to buy it. When you find him later, no option either. The only thing I have hit like this so far. They obviously intended for the first few main story quests (up through JackDaw's cavern) and the broom training to be on rails finished by level 8 and for excess inventory to be immediately sold. That should have been made more clear other than in Youtube guides.

All of these things need to be patched to prevent the player from accidently blowing up the game because the Devs didn't programmatically protect them from their short-sighted coding choices.
There's also apparently one to unlock the cage at some poacher camp, and if you clear it without the sub quest, it just becomes un-completable. I think I may have actually encountered it like an hour after reading that. Not sure though, but I made sure not to unlock the cage either way.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I feel like controlling brooms is kinda aids. Then again, I have tons of practice racing in X4, which is even more aids. So I'm completely crushing the records first time no problem.

You get the spell as you move forward in the story. I just got it at level 23 lol.

I'm about to hit 20 and still don't have it. I probably should fix that.

• 1Solidarity

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I'm about to hit 20 and still don't have it. I probably should fix that.
There's so much I am just taking it slow. I don't wanna finish the story before I feel done doing all the other bits. Especially since it seems to me monsters are set at your level, no matter the level of mission.

Last edited:

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Thanks Wizard bros, I let my wife know. She's been aimlessly running around mashing X and frankly I'm tired of watching it

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Yeah they definitely should have been better about how to unlock core features and abilities like lockpicking. It really messes with the pace of the game as you can open world wander around but be unable to do various shit but in a very unnatural way. As you are forced to backtrack extensively.

Elden Ring, Fallout: New Vegas, and Breath of the Wild handle this a lot better in the context of open world games. The means are always available to you with some exploring. But you don't have to return to a rails quest system to get to that point.

• 1Solidarity

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
There's so much I am just taking it slow. I don't wanna finish the story before I feel done doing all the other bits. Especially since it seems to me monsters are set at your level, no matter the level of mission.

Yes and no, if you zoom out in the map you’ll see the level range of zones. Like 10-20 for example, that means the creatures in that area will scale from 10-20 according to your level if you’re 5 they’ll be the minimum of 10 if you’re 30 they scale to 20 max but other than that between level 10-20 in that area they will scale to you.

Hope that makes sense.

• 2Like

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Just got my first owl message, was pretty disorienting. I half expected to receive this next

• 2Worf

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The guy has a whole channel where he buys things just to destroy them. Despite the BS headling, this had nothing to do with virtue signaling trans bullshit

Dude fuck off with all this stupid logic and shit

Mr Bean Frustration GIF