Hogwarts Legacy

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
my non scientific trial while driving is to see how many license plates have davidson county(nashville) and begins w/ a letter
c011001ec1299ca19c715352aadea52c.png

everyone from davidson county are heathens

i hope everytime i see a car pulled over (and there are many) are just license plates w/ letter first
Yeah, I'd agree with that assessment. Most of the Davidson plates I've seen start with letters.
I remember there being bitching about how the plate numbers could discriminate against people who didn’t get the In God We Trust plate. Like if a trooper noticed the digit order was wrong, they could find out!!! Except…you can fucking find out by looking at the plate anyway.
To be fair you've got to get pretty close on the road to see the "In God We Trust", so I could see someone worried that a cop can know from a distance... but I don't care. Get pulled over, heretics!

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I have zero interest in this game and will never play it, and am violently opposed to ever pre-ordering a game.

wooop3.jpg

I hate these people that much. First time I ever pre-ordered a game.

• 13Worf
  • 9Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 24 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I remember there being bitching about how the plate numbers could discriminate against people who didn’t get the In God We Trust plate. Like if a trooper noticed the digit order was wrong, they could find out!!! Except…you can fucking find out by looking at the plate anyway.
i have 20/20 when i drive (most of you should too right???) and there is no way you can see "in god we trust" unless youre bumper to bumper, what you can see is a half moon above the circular 3 stars, and you can train yourself to look for it, but it's much more glaringly obvious to see numbers or letters first

like i forget which order it is all the time, number or letters(i don't even know my own license plate, i mean who does?) cuz i'm old, so i'll see

letters first, then "davidson"(nashville) and i'll say "fucking hethen"
then i'll do last check to see that they do not have the half moon cresent

i do this along w/ looking out for the teslas that drive slow as shit, cuz they have increased dramatically here and also i look at my rear view everytime i stop and if it's a suv it's usually also some dumb blond bitch on the phone, 100%

• 1Imbecile
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

Letters first on a license plate might just look better to people, have you ever considered that?

do you want TEN-1344. Or 1344-TEN? TBH letters then numbers looks better

Getting back to this game, I was watching a streamer earlier and someone in chat asked if they would play this game. He stated probably not because Harry Potter isn’t his thing, but also stated there will probably be roaming bands of assholes harassing streamers about it and he just doesn’t want to deal with that BS

• 1Pathetic

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
There's a shitload of data within cop shops to indicate that people are way, way better at remembering plates that are either numbersletters or letternumbers rather than a jumble of both in various orders, so I'm sure that's part of it.

Nija

<Silver Donator>
It's been two years since I've been to TN, but what I noticed (and liked) is that TN puts the county on the plate. So you could tell who was from Nashville and who wasn't. They should do that in every state.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Oh, new posts in this game I'm looking forward to playing that's releasing soon. I wonder what literally the best gaming community on the internet has to say about it???

789ua2.jpg

Never change, foh.

Also it's a good sign when there isn't a ton of leading info to a new game release. In the mmo space long betas are exhausting where you either chose to deal with buggy prerelease garbage that's unexplored, or slightly less released garbage that the elite players are already bored of.

• 8Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 10 users

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I think it is adorable that you think those types of people would even know what GameStop looks like, let alone where to find one, and would actually show up

More likely you’ll just see some manufactured story about how they tried to go into GameStop and were horribly assaulted by (insert buzzword here that describes some perceived psychological harm)
I don’t know what rock you’ve been living under, but blue hairs and troons absolutely infest all sorts of game stores, whether it’s video games, board games, or card games. Pretty much anything where you can pretend to be something your not of course.

• 6Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 6 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
I don’t know what rock you’ve been living under, but blue hairs and troons absolutely infest all sorts of game stores, whether it’s video games, board games, or card games. Pretty much anything where you can pretend to be something your not of course.
That is because Gaming culture has always been extremely welcoming and tolerant of fringe culture types. And as Gamergate proved, all to its own detriment.

• 3Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

Cybsled

I haven’t been in a game store in 15+ years, so guess I’m out of touch lol

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Goonsquad Officer
That is because Gaming culture has always been extremely welcoming and tolerant of fringe culture types. And as Gamergate proved, all to its own detriment.
The long March through the gaming institutions took like 3 weeks. Autistic aspies are trannybait and susceptible to love bombs

• 1Like