Attachments

• Hogwart.png
    Hogwart.png
    119 KB · Views: 29
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Still very popular, too. The toys are huge sellers and she gets a cut of everything sold. She gotta be pushing 2b net worth by now.

I still see kids wearing those damned scarves.
I have 2 or 3 Harry Potter related tshirts in my rotation. Just pulled all my books out of storage including those. Might be time for another read through.

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I think Green Man Gaming is the site I've seen suggested. They have a discount on it right now of 15%
Well shit. Was willing to pay $60 for it, but with 15% off, the deluxe version is $60...do I care enough to play today?

• 3Like

Rogosh

Lord Nagafen Raider
Well steam is busted, cant get in with deluxe. Thousands of players complaining already.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Anyone know if you can disable voices when your casting spells?
Why would you do that. Heck I’d use a mod where you can cast your spells by chanting them into the microphone.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Gravel Gravel Ambiturner Ambiturner let me know if this isn't clear enough. I can maybe throw this post in ChatGPT with a prompt of "write as if talking to a 5 year old" and see if that helps too.

Did you really just quote a random poster as some sort of citation?

It's cool you're gullible and believe every marketing cliche someone throws at you, but don't pretend it makes you the smart or rational one.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
What if all these turbo ma'am's are being paid by the developer to drive sales.
If tranny hate becomes the new path to marketing success, my steam library will be exploding in size.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Why would you do that. Heck I’d use a mod where you can cast your spells by chanting them into the microphone.
I did this in WoW around the first expansion's release (2007?). I leveled a shaman and warrior together and had the shaman nearly entirely controlled via voice with just follow, stop follow, frost shock, totem, heal and a few other things.

The problem is input latency. You think it'll be like they start casting the spell when you start talking and finish when you stop talking, but instead you finish talking, and a second later the casting starts.