Hogwarts Legacy

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
Funny thing about all this stupidity over the game is that Rowling has never actually wanted to kill trans people. Far as I know she was always kind of progressive, much like Elon Musk, it just wasn't enough for their rapidly-shifting Overton Pinhole.
She is a super Lefty progressive, she just wants to keep men and men who are pretending and/or think they are women out of women's spaces. Which to trans activists mean you want to genocide them.

200.gif

• 5Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 6 users

Rogosh

Lord Nagafen Raider
I feel like these character models were made at the ugly factory, is this how they saved money on the game?

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
ACG absolutely loved the game. He says it is up there with Red Dead 2 and GTA 5, but maybe slightly below the full experiences that they are.

The only performance issues he noted seemed to be occasional pop in and 1-2 second load delays on doorways.

Early contender for Game of the Year?

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Anyone on PS5 getting booted from the game because of a License issue? Says I can't use the content, and can't connect to "the server" to verify my license. I go to Settings / User Accounts / Other, and try to enable offline play, but it says that service is unavailable?

Ikkan

Molten Core Raider
Got about 3 hours in and I'm absolutely loving it so far. The castle seems HUGE. I'm tired though so going to bed, but plan on playing most of the day tomorrow.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Anyone on PS5 getting booted from the game because of a License issue? Says I can't use the content, and can't connect to "the server" to verify my license. I go to Settings / User Accounts / Other, and try to enable offline play, but it says that service is unavailable?

Try this:

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Try this:

Tried that, but I keep getting an error saying the Playstation Network is down, even though I can login and access the Store just fine. I get the same License issue with every game.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Played long enough to get to Hogsmeade. Game is great looking and runs smooth. I have noticed a very small frame drop/stutter when you open up a huge area for the first time. It doesn't bug me at all though.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Tried that, but I keep getting an error saying the Playstation Network is down, even though I can login and access the Store just fine. I get the same License issue with every game.

Hmm.. Try going into the system menu resetting the DB. (Or a hard power cycle first, then reset router, then reset the DB)

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>

Is your PS5 a real PlayStation, or XtP trans?

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Cabales

Trakanon Raider
FYI for anyone still leery of purchasing from Green Man Gaming, I just purchased the deluxe edition there and am downloading on Steam now. Key seems to be working fine.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hmm.. Try going into the system menu resetting the DB. (Or a hard power cycle first, then reset router, then reset the DB)
Not sure what a hard power cycle means.

Also, the odd thing about this is that I got a system message while in game saying that the app would be closed in 15 minutes due to verifying the license, then again at 5 minutes, and then booted out. I was streaming the game at the time, with a title that supported Rowling. Hm.

Edit: Its working now, maybe the router reset did the trick. Thanks Utnayan Utnayan . Game is pretty good so far, not a huge fan of the hold R2 + face key to cast spells though.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Not sure what a hard power cycle means.
Hard power cycle on PC is telling the computer to shut down and physically turn off, which for a console is probably unplugging it, since most electronics never truly power off anymore.

spronk

FPS noob
only played an hour but fucking loving it, start of the game reminds me of Assassins Creed Black Flag in how it flows from prologue to title drop with complete immersion. The school is just insanely awesome to chill out in, and so far every character is interesting and well done.

After a string of really mediocre to shitty games its awesome to finally see a western dev put out a good game.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Warr

<Bronze Donator>
I stopped watching them shortly after the Last of Us 2 review. That is when I feel they started pandering to the mob or showing their true colors. Their stuff wasn't the same after.
For me it was more because they abandoned their normal joke-heavy format and did more slice-of-life stuff with them in front of the camera. But pretty much the same idea.