Home buying thread

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
That shit is ugly as fuck inside but the $$$ per sq footage is hotter than a young Scarlet Johansson.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
That shit is ugly as fuck inside but the $$$ per sq footage is hotter than a young Scarlet Johansson.
puhleeese. That shit is classic and beautiful. The fuck you want some souless nyc loft with the cum ghosts of homos past?

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah, I like the outside, but the inside is a fucking train wreck.

That said, that's more than double the size of my current house (in both square footage and lot size), and it's about what we're putting ours on the market for.

And it's not like I live in LA or SF or one of the other major metropolitan areas of California, either.

Unidin

Molten Core Raider
I'm not entirely sure I want to do that. In theory I do, but it's kind of daunting and I've got a lot of shit already stressing me out (like getting ready to move across the country). But what would I need if I do? Do I need a real estate lawyer? Just print off some contracts from the internet?
What state are you in?

Zillow will buy your house from you now: https://www.zillow.com/offers/ Minimal fees, flexible closing, they give you an estimated offer up front and as long as the house is in the same shape it should stick. Had a friend do it and they were super happy with the results.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
What state are you in?

Zillow will buy your house from you now: https://www.zillow.com/offers/ Minimal fees, flexible closing, they give you an estimated offer up front and as long as the house is in the same shape it should stick. Had a friend do it and they were super happy with the results.
85056a7e5a3eed59cdf74809633a8112.png

• 1Like

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
puhleeese. That shit is classic and beautiful. The fuck you want some souless nyc loft with the cum ghosts of homos past?

Yeah there are some bleh things, but a lot of that you simply can't get anymore.

Not normal people anyway, there was a house I wanted to buy because it had a lot of old woodwork in it, just couldn't bring myself to take on the project right now.

That house has a gorgeous and nearly irreplaceable interior

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>

Lol, you get rid of that old woman finish (wallpaper, curtains, egg shell white) and put some solid earth tones on that wood? Shit... it would look great, is classic, irreplaceable. I can dig it.

100 year old ACTUAL hardwood real craftsman beams?

WTF are you smoking?

Subdued handles for the cabinets? They are prolly 80s era, so shit composite board, but thats a cheap fix.

Counter tops I dont care for, pour concrete instead.

I would say a bathroom remodel, but fuck the spare and the master might have granite floors, it has a hot tub in the fucking bathroom thats already bigger than Gravel Gravel 's house.

Negro your on crack.

Original light fixtures? . . . Lulz

So nearly zero cost to make it livable imo.

With 100yr old everything?

Fireplace needs to be converted back to wood.

Yeah, your fucking dumb dude. That house is amazing.

Heating bill might be 4 digits tho.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Yeah all you fags bitching about the interior are whiney. Not only is that masterpiece cheap as fuck. You can have your home office, massive garage, indoor hottub and its a couple blocks from the sports pub. Oh it also has a wine cellar and bar...

God damn dream son. If I ditched my woman today I'd buy that shit and move. I'd work from home pulling my casual $150k+. So what if it's in BFE Minnesota. I'd get used to the winter.

• 1Solidarity

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Yeah all you fags bitching about the interior are whiney. Not only is that masterpiece cheap as fuck. You can have your home office, massive garage, indoor hottub and its a couple blocks from the sports pub. Oh it also has a wine cellar and bar...

God damn dream son. If I ditched my woman today I'd buy that shit and move. I'd work from home pulling my casual $150k+. So what if it's in BFE Minnesota. I'd get used to the winter.
yea it's a WELL KEPT 100yr old house too w/ TONS of sq/ft, just remodel that shit, but youre working with a good solid base

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Lol, you get rid of that old woman finish (wallpaper, curtains, egg shell white) and put some solid earth tones on that wood? Shit... it would look great, is classic, irreplaceable. I can dig it.

100 year old ACTUAL hardwood real craftsman beams?

WTF are you smoking?

Subdued handles for the cabinets? They are prolly 80s era, so shit composite board, but thats a cheap fix.

Counter tops I dont care for, pour concrete instead.

I would say a bathroom remodel, but fuck the spare and the master might have granite floors, it has a hot tub in the fucking bathroom thats already bigger than Gravel Gravel 's house.

Negro your on crack.

Original light fixtures? . . . Lulz

So nearly zero cost to make it livable imo.

With 100yr old everything?

Fireplace needs to be converted back to wood.

Yeah, your fucking dumb dude. That house is amazing.

Heating bill might be 4 digits tho.
The wooden wall panels are fucking disgusting. The wall paper is fucking disgusting. The doors are fucking disgusting. The fireplace is fucking disgusting. The kitchen makes me want to commit suicide its so disgusting and on and on and on.

Its a nice piece of square footage but it needs to be entirely gutted and redone.

• 1EyeRoll

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
The wooden wall panels are fucking disgusting. The wall paper is fucking disgusting. The doors are fucking disgusting. The fireplace is fucking disgusting. The kitchen makes me want to commit suicide its so disgusting and on and on and on.

Its a nice piece of square footage but it needs to be entirely gutted and redone.
Beats your Staten Island Condo.