Home Improvement

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
if you're having trouble spots, i'd recommend using this ProPlugger 5-IN-1 Lawn Tool and Garden Tool, Bulb Planter, Weeder, Sod Plugger, Annual Planter, Soil Test
i've had it for a while now and it's great, the first two years at my house i had a few spots that just wouldn't grow. aeration, humic powder, compost, constant attention... nothing.

then when i pulled plugs (in my backyard, we have a trench for water to flow down to), man that soil was thick and heart and the roots looked amazing (grass there was probably 20years old), and i made holes for where it would go, the soil was like night and day. It was practically sand.

what i like about this vs the other versions (they're square) is that i can grab like 15 plugs in 20s, just slamed into the ground, step on it, turn, pull out and keep going (the plugs are held in the tube), then i just empty it into my bucket and get howmany i need

when i prep and make the holes, i do it like dice
2502956-200.png

it's really great, it's like a hair transplant for lawns.
The spot he’s talking about isn’t growing because it’s under a tree next to a fence and never gets direct sunlight.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm starting to get gay with my yard. Bought some flowers to get some color back there. (I NEVER in my life pictured me doing this 30 years ago) Where the grass won't grow I made a rock, river thingy.

Next I will do the lights!

View attachment 278438

Pride in one's property is healthy. Keeps us separate from the animals tearing cities apart and trying to erase our history.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
he could still transport it, but it'd be like putting good hair on your sideburns, heh.
He could... but it would just lay over and die but not before harboring and growing fungus that will spread to the rest of his lawn and kill it too (if untreated).

Siliconemelons

If you were home and didn't help her...That's fucked up Lanx Lanx

Do random people walk by random people working and just help them out?

Yes, I am one of those SOBs that will stand there and wait for the cashier to bag my groceries if they have no bagger.

edit: that's also sexist, woman = men 'member? if a man can lug those 40-80b boxes around, so can a woman.

Siliconemelons

lol - change my mind bro - I aint working for the damn store for free.... cost allocation of the products are reflective of proper staffing... if I got a discount to bag my own stuff - I would

• 2Solidarity
  • 1WTF
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
well
1. that was a doorbell pic, so not home
2. are you only saying this cuz it was a woman?
3. thats like 90% of her job

If you weren't home...cool. This is all moot. (You can be home and get a doorbell pic man. I avoid most family this way. Dragons to slay all that chap).
But if you were home! YES I am saying this because she is a woman. And she looks like she is struggling/hot/tired.
Be chivalrous and help the lady regardless.

Man you are just cold...

EDIT: I guess I have to ask and not just call you cold. WOULD you have helped if you seen her coming and you were home?

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Do random people walk by random people working and just help them out?

Yes, I am one of those SOBs that will stand there and wait for the cashier to bag my groceries if they have no bagger.

edit: that's also sexist, woman = men 'member? if a man can lug those 40-80b boxes around, so can a woman.

LOL! That's just wrong man. Really you won't help bag just to get the fuck out the store and move the line along?

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
If you weren't home...cool. This is all moot. (You can be home and get a doorbell pic man. I avoid most family this way. Dragons to slay all that chap).
But if you were home! YES I am saying this because she is a woman. And she looks like she is struggling/hot/tired.
Be chivalrous and help the lady regardless.

Man you are just cold...
it's her job!

it's not about chivalry, ppl are paid to do a task, this is her task. so youre saying if i saw hector coming up, i shoulda helped him out too? b/c chivalry isn't about a dude helping out a woman, it's about helping out the weak, thats how woman are viewed in chivalrous terms, weak.

she even walks through my front lawn as a shortcut...

yea thats right, she walked all over the lawn instead of taking the path

hey, if she was a regular person walking down the street into a building, sure i'd be like "miss you need help with that?"

but if i'm walking down the same street and it's a ups woman doing the same thing? no, thats just stupid

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
it's her job!

it's not about chivalry, ppl are paid to do a task, this is her task. so youre saying if i saw hector coming up, i shoulda helped him out too? b/c chivalry isn't about a dude helping out a woman, it's about helping out the weak, thats how woman are viewed in chivalrous terms, weak.

she even walks through my front lawn as a shortcut...

yea thats right, she walked all over the lawn instead of taking the path

hey, if she was a regular person walking down the street into a building, sure i'd be like "miss you need help with that?"

but if i'm walking down the same street and it's a ups woman doing the same thing? no, thats just stupid

Cutting thru my lawn with my new found grass? I'd probably kill her twice. But I digress.

There's nothing wrong with helping the bagger, bag your groceries. Nothing wrong with helping the UPS lady carry your packages to the door.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
lol - change my mind bro - I aint working for the damn store for free.... cost allocation of the products are reflective of proper staffing... if I got a discount to bag my own stuff - I would

why do I bag my shit if there isn't a bagger? Because I want to get the fuck out of there since I have more productive things to do other than to stand there like a smug asshole who's too good to do 60 seconds of "work" so I can stick it to big grocery.

jesus titty fucking christ

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
why do I bag my shit if there isn't a bagger? Because I want to get the fuck out of there since I have more productive things to do other than to stand there like a smug asshole who's too good to do 60 seconds of "work" so I can stick it to big grocery.

jesus titty fucking christ
i gave up bagging with the cashier recently.

i do not know how to separate the bags from each other without a tiny drop of spit and i'm not going to be the asian pulling his mask down down to lick his fingers.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user